• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Poll 15

Long Time Lurker

Auburn destroyed Mercer yesterday. Amazing SEC team beats Mercer by 14. They played Georgia Southern week 1. GA is 12 they beat the Irish by 1 point, beat Samford and App State. LSU still ranked. The SEC self fulfilling prophecy makes me sick. Miami is ahead of us after playing a single game against the power house Bethune Cookman. Looks good to me.

Dogfrog

The hurricane cancellations are nobody's fault but what an advantage for FSU if pollsters assume a win over ULM and FSU gets all the time off. maybe they are waiting to see if the game gets made up.

pgdaly84

It doesn't really matter on September 17 (*except for recruiting purposes), but I'm surprised to see the Frogs that high.

I am also terrified we are going to get blown out of Boone Pickens stadium next week.

Not terrified because we've been blown out every time we go there. Anything better will be an improvement.

Dogfrog

This sunshine pumper will assume our coaches and team haven't succumbed to capitulation. Prefer to believe that we have a 3-0 team and anything is possible though not without challenge.

Frog-in-law1995

Not terrified because we've been blown out every time we go there. Anything better will be an improvement.

duh.gif

LisaLT

I agree. I don't see us winning in OK next week unless they turn the ball over and commit a bunch of uncharacteristic mistakes that we capitalize on.

Latest posts