• The KillerFrogs

Championship Games Thread

LisaLT

tcumaniac said:
I'm honestly pissed Chris Peterson gets to go to a playoff game before Gary.

We got so darning shafted in 2014. Lost by a field goal on the road to a top 5 team, against a rival, with extremely questionable officiating. Washington's one loss was at home by two TDs, but they get to go to the playoff.

Bunch of BS we got left out. That 2014 would have beaten anyone. Gary Patterson should have a National Championship ring and there should be a championship banner hanging in the Carter. Should be one for the 2010 team too.

Darning sickening.
Yup. I agree 110%. We got screwed in 2014. With as strong as we finished the year, I have no doubt we would have taken down the buckeyes.

Funny - TCU did get to the Rose Bowl largely based on that missed FG by the Boise kicker (playing against a Kaepernick led Nevada team). That said, our 2010 squad was just as good as any team playing that year.

LisaLT

tcumaniac said:
I'm honestly pissed Chris Peterson gets to go to a playoff game before Gary.

We got so darning shafted in 2014. Lost by a field goal on the road to a top 5 team, against a rival, with extremely questionable officiating. Washington's one loss was at home by two TDs, but they get to go to the playoff.

Bunch of BS we got left out. That 2014 would have beaten anyone. Gary Patterson should have a National Championship ring and there should be a championship banner hanging in the Carter. Should be one for the 2010 team too.

Darning sickening.
Yup. I agree 110%. We got screwed in 2014. With as strong as we finished the year, I have no doubt we would have taken down the buckeyes.

Funny - TCU did get to the Rose Bowl largely based on that missed FG by the Boise kicker (playing against a Kaepernick led Nevada team). That said, our 2010 squad was just as good as any team playing that year.

geefrogs

PurplFrawg said:
and neither Coach McIntyre nor Coach Fleck will be taking their talents to Waco next year...

Waco cant handle this

12717812-large.jpg

MTfrog5

Is it bad that I laughed at Perine getting hurt after him and Baker just laughed after they were celebrating hurting a Poke two plays earlier? Can't stand Stoops and his players

Chongo94

MTfrog5 said:
Is it bad that I laughed at Perine getting hurt after him and Baker just laughed after they were celebrating hurting a Poke two plays earlier? Can't stand Stoops and his players
Nope! And I used to think Perine was a pretty good dude until I saw that.

Baker is the one player I honestly wish injury on. Pretty horrible for me to say that I know but he just seems like a complete ass in any interaction.