• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

ftwfrog

Seriously. We just had what some would say, "sub-par" game against SMU. Lost another key player. I had a down/bad feeling going into tech. Then this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] comes out and I'm Reading some player tweets, about what a good guy MT is, getting pissed off at this whole thing, I think the frogs come to play this weekend and win this game for Mike!

HToady

OICU812 said:
OK but still, not a great look. We need to put down the torches and pitchforks, has to be a better way to deal with this- AFTER the facts all come out, at least more than they have so far.
I agree, and would never advocate violence of any kind towards these people or their property. However, I wouldn't mind if each of you google street the address (particularly the 2700 Lowden side), and those of you that live in Fort Worth file a complaint with FW Code Compliance. It might be harassment, but it's arrogant to buy a house in a neighborhood, and turn it over to students for a party house. When, you do that, not only are you disrespecting the neighbors, you are setting up circumstances that occurred on Labor Day weekend. Nothing would make the University happier than to see a For Sale sign in the front yard. It's no secret and hadn't been for years.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
ftwfrog said:
Seriously. We just had what some would say, "sub-par" game against SMU. Lost another key player. I had a down/bad feeling going into tech. Then this (El Toro Waste) comes out and I'm Reading some player tweets, about what a good guy MT is, getting pissed off at this whole thing, I think the frogs come to play this weekend and win this game for Mike!
We circle wagons. Take the under. Take the Frogs minus.

ifrog

ftwfrog said:
Seriously. We just had what some would say, "sub-par" game against SMU. Lost another key player. I had a down/bad feeling going into tech. Then this (El Toro Waste) comes out and I'm Reading some player tweets, about what a good guy MT is, getting pissed off at this whole thing, I think the frogs come to play this weekend and win this game for Mike!
I heard that a lot of the players showed support for him today. I am thinking that there is more to this story than the media's spin. At any rate GP has his chip back and so do the players. I feel sorry for Tech. Well not really but it would be epic if we put more than 82 on them this year.

jake102

HToady said:
I agree, and would never advocate violence of any kind towards these people or their property. However, I wouldn't mind if each of you google street the address (particularly the 2700 Lowden side), and those of you that live in Fort Worth file a complaint with FW Code Compliance. It might be harassment, but it's arrogant to buy a house in a neighborhood, and turn it over to students for a party house. When, you do that, not only are you disrespecting the neighbors, you are setting up circumstances that occurred on Labor Day weekend. Nothing would make the University happier than to see a For Sale sign in the front yard. It's no secret and hadn't been for years.

Is the address 2900 Merida Ave? That's been a party house forever. 

Garage faces Lowden street and sometimes they drink on top of it. Always see them walking to games up that street. 

HToady

Jake102 said:

Garage faces Lowden street and sometimes they drink on top of it. Always see them walking to games up that street. 
That's the one....according to the arrest report. 

WestTXFrog

I would throw out that some people like owning rental property in college areas. They can be a bit of a hassle since college kids aren't famous for taking care of their things and you have to re-lease relatively often, but you can charge good rent around campus and, with parents paying, you have to worry less about dealing with slow paying tenants and evictions. Snooping around on TCAD should point to the property owner.

jake102

WestTXFrog said:
I would throw out that some people like owning rental property in college areas. They can be a bit of a hassle since college kids aren't famous for taking care of their things and you have to re-lease relatively often, but you can charge good rent around campus and, with parents paying, you have to worry less about dealing with slow paying tenants and evictions. Snooping around on TCAD should point to the property owner.

I pull the property owner as an LLC.... then pulling the address of the LLC its a guy Matt McWilliams who lives in Dallas. 

If it's 2900 Merida of course

jake102

HToady said:

I thought the report just says 2900 block of Merida. But with it taking place on Merida and Lowden, 2900 Merida does make sense. 

Frog31

Jake102 said:

HToady said:

kappa sig house

OICU812

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Fail. Names of witnesses are specifically noted to NOT be included in "top sheet" information. Only the complainant and arrestees are identified in basic info under 552.108.
Fail fail.
If you read the original question and my reply to it (or maybe you did and are also posting as screetch) you will see it was concerning "guys who were allegedly beat up." You know, "complainants." And complainants, it typically goes, tend to be witnesses in such cases- hence, my (admittedly sloppy) conflating of those two things. And the response, attempting to "correct" me, while wrong, struck me as also kinda rude... And I have a tendency to respond in kind.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Jake102 said:

'Merida

Frog-in-law1995

OICU812 said:
Fail fail.
If you read the original question and my reply to it (or maybe you did and are also posting as screetch) you will see it was concerning "guys who were allegedly beat up." You know, "complainants." And complainants, it typically goes, tend to be witnesses in such cases- hence, my (admittedly sloppy) conflating of those two things. And the response, attempting to "correct" me, while wrong, struck me as also kinda rude... And I have a tendency to respond in kind.
Respond however you like. Just pointing out that witness names are protected.