• The KillerFrogs

BYU posters

RicketyFrog

After watching your classless, whiny, poor sport, mouthy, unsportsmanlike, sore losers of a team; I want you to know that many on this board have had enough. Your team is a bunch of sniveling boot lickers and always have been. They started the same junk when we beat them a AGC stadium 20+ years ago. There were racist comments the whole game baiting our team (which I was on the field for and heard myself) and ending up in a bench clearing brawl at the end of the game. I dont know what was said during last nights game, but I saw more cheap, bad and 'after the play was blown dead' hits and comments than from any other team we've beaten. You clowns come on our board with your holier than though, smarmy, condescending, patronizing 'gee you guys are great, hope you have a good game' nonsense and it makes us sick. Well enough is enough. I dont want to see you here anymore. There is no place for you here. I dont want to see you coming back and wishing us well against Utah. No, "I root for TCU when your not playing BYU". So take your lily white arses and get gone.....NOW.

West Coast Johnny

I was in the student section the night of the near brawl. Both benches cleared and ran towards each other and met at mid field. I don't think BYU was solely to blame though. There was a lot of alcohol-fueled anghst coming from the student section.

joejordan

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Oct 17 2008, 10:54 AM) [snapback]229075[/snapback]
I was in the student section the night of the near brawl. Both benches cleared and ran towards each other and met at mid field. I don't think BYU was solely to blame though. There was a lot of alcohol-fueled anghst coming from the student section.

I'm agast at your anghst.

the dutchman

QUOTE(RicketyFrog @ Oct 17 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]229031[/snapback]
After watching your classless, whiny, poor sport, mouthy, unsportsmanlike, sore losers of a team; I want you to know that many on this board have had enough. Your team is a bunch of sniveling boot lickers and always have been. They started the same junk when we beat them a AGC stadium 20+ years ago. There were racist comments the whole game baiting our team (which I was on the field for and heard myself) and ending up in a bench clearing brawl at the end of the game. I dont know what was said during last nights game, but I saw more cheap, bad and 'after the play was blown dead' hits and comments than from any other team we've beaten. You clowns come on our board with your holier than though, smarmy, condescending, patronizing 'gee you guys are great, hope you have a good game' nonsense and it makes us sick. Well enough is enough. I dont want to see you here anymore. There is no place for you here. I dont want to see you coming back and wishing us well against Utah. No, "I root for TCU when your not playing BYU". So take your lily white arses and get gone.....NOW.

Amen Preach on Rickety. My thoughts exactly. Take your arses back to Utah and you cant stick your quest for perfection you know where.

SouthernCougar

QUOTE(RicketyFrog @ Oct 17 2008, 10:25 AM) [snapback]229031[/snapback]

You are an idiot. You must have been one of those Bigots sitting behind me in the stadium. It is a shame that the few people like yourself give your school a bad name at times.

SouthernCougar

QUOTE(RicketyFrog @ Oct 17 2008, 10:25 AM) [snapback]229031[/snapback]

You are an idiot. You must have been one of those Bigots sitting behind me in the stadium. It is a shame that the few people like yourself give your school a bad name at times.