• The KillerFrogs

Boykin Arrested after bar fight - swings at cop

AroundWorldFrog

Hoosierfrog said:
Try going on a FWPD ride along on the north side sometime. Walk a mile before telling someone how to do do their job.

A bunch of black ministers were invited to go thru a police shooting training after Ferguson, those who did it all ended up shoiting someone. They had a different version of the job after.

One of several-http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/1382363-story
And now you think Boykin should have been shot. Go scheiss yourself.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
hiphopfroggy said:

Felony sneaking out. 
Sneaking out might have cost him a few series. Getting drunk, causing a public disturbance, getting tossed from a bar and being belligerent with police (much less taking a swing at one) is a whole other matter.

It's over now, he's our guy and time to forgive and forget. I'm sure hindsight would make him end his career differently. That's what impulsiveness of immaturity does.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
AroundWorldFrog said:
So you condone the bouncers and police violence. 
Nope, just showing how people don't realize how tough the job is until they do it. Cops are a reflection of society, only with a more stressful job. There are good ones and a few bad ones. Unfortunately they deal with the low percentage of society that is acting like knuckleheads. Tre even admitted he behaved badly.

Do I condone bouncer violence? I don't think they are hired to hand out flowers, so I tend not to piss them off. Same with cops.

Hoosierfrog said:
Try going on a FWPD ride along on the north side sometime. Walk a mile before telling someone how to do do their job.

A bunch of black ministers were invited to go thru a police shooting training after Ferguson, those who did it all ended up shooting someone. They had a different version of the job after.

One of several-http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/1382363-story
That has nothing to do with a drunk kid getting thrown out of a bar while standing next to 10 other cops. No punch should have been thrown.

Horny4TCU

He messed up. Case closed. He screwed up by doing a stupid selfish act and paid the price. He apologized, yet the ramifications are still coming. He fought the law, and the law won. 

I just hope he can move past this, it is apparent the team will move past this/him. He is a frog, and despite this incident is good human being that messed up. I hope the best for him and would support as a fellow alum if given the opportunity. I hope he can still make it into the pros or at least Canadian football or whatever he decides to pursue. In fact the Cowboys might be more interested in him now that he has a rap sheet. 

East Coast

Tier 1
GeorgeLanescaddy said:
I'm just telling you what the by the book training teaches them.They physical have to restrain individuals everyday amd they've seen and experienced calm situations turn violent, cops are always on guard. I'm not saying cops don't instigate situations but drunk people are unpredictable and don't make normal decisions. TB wasn't shot, beat up or tazed nor appeared to be injured so the physical arrest was handled by the book.
I agree with you to a point. Once TB was sucker punched by the first cop, the others seemed to handle the situation professionally.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
AroundWorldFrog said:
Really? You went from telling us how awful the kid is to how everyone would shoot a person on a ride along. 

Forget it. You've got a stick up your [Rod Gilmore].
Your reading comprehension needs some work. I merely pointed out a ride along might open your eyes as to what cops go through, said nothing about shooting anything.

AroundWorldFrog

Hoosierfrog said:
Your reading comprehension needs some work. I merely pointed out a ride along might open your eyes as to what cops go through, said nothing about shooting anything.
And I quote "A bunch of black ministers were invited to go thru a police shooting training after Ferguson, those who did it all ended up shoiting someone."

Oh, you're right. You said shoiting someone. My bad. scheiss you.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
AroundWorldFrog said:
And I quote "A bunch of black ministers were invited to go thru a police shooting training after Ferguson, those who did it all ended up shoiting someone."

Oh, you're right. You said shoiting someone. My bad. darn you.
Your reading comprehension isn't very good either. Had nothing to do do with the ride along issue. But since you bring it up, you still miss the point. These ministers were saying how police were gunning people down for no reason. These guys went through the training simulation and ended up shooting people too. The point is, when you are under stress decisions aren't as easy as they are on the picket lines yelling "hands up don't shoot" ( which never happened- depositions showed no one was shot with their hands up).

AroundWorldFrog

Hoosierfrog said:
Your reading comprehension isn't very good either. Had nothing to do do with the ride along issue. But since you bring it up, you still miss the point. These ministers were saying how police were gunning people down for no reason. These guys went through the training simulation and ended up shooting people too. The point is, when you are under stress decisions aren't as easy as they are on the picket lines yelling "hands up don't shoot" ( which never happened- depositions showed no one was shot with there hands up).
Oh, sorry. I'll include the entire quote this time you jackwad. When you reference the two in the same quote, you might think they were related. But hey, scheiss you, you bigoted [ Arschloch]. And you might try learning to spell before you bring up someone's reading comprehension.

"Try going on a FWPD ride along on the north side sometime. Walk a mile before telling someone how to do do their job.
A bunch of black ministers were invited to go thru a police shooting training after Ferguson, those who did it all ended up shoiting someone. They had a different version of the job after.

frogs9497

AroundWorldFrog said:
Oh, sorry. I'll include the entire quote this time you jackwad. When you reference the two in the same quote, you might think they were related. But hey, darn you, you bigoted Rod Gilmore]. And you might try learning to spell before you bring up someone's reading comprehension.

"Try going on a FWPD ride along on the north side sometime. Walk a mile before telling someone how to do do their job.

Have you considered taking this to the Frog Fountain?