• The KillerFrogs

Boise State FB Equipment Truck Hits Cow

PurplePainD

think Samantha Davies. In desert camo & size 3 boots.

Ah, Samantha Davies, a poor man's Vanessa Marcil...

vanessa-marcil.jpg

frogbyproxy

PK shadow she was sexy by all means but I love looking at every military Woman! :tongue:

How in the world can they march in those heels?

ukrainian_army1.jpg

Fully clothed she is sexy and Tough!

military_women_40.jpg

dweller

I was coming back from lubbock TT TCU game in75 or 76. Late at night and hit a cow. Had a Ford Galaxy 500, ended up stopping 6 inches from a big highway sign. Next morning car still ran and I drove back to Ft. Worth. Scared me to death.

frogbyproxy

I was coming back from lubbock TT TCU game in75 or 76. Late at night and hit a cow. Had a Ford Galaxy 500, ended up stopping 6 inches from a big highway sign. Next morning car still ran and I drove back to Ft. Worth. Scared me to death.

The good old days when cars were tanks! :tongue:

itsalizard

I

Thanks, Proxy, for posting this informative, cautionary story to which I certainly have nothing to add.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Again, Proxy, thanks. This is a valuable observation that is admirable in its completeness and utter lack of need for any additional comment.[/background]
You would have to be drunk to hit a horse.

Too soon?

itsalizard

I used to go to Idaho in the late 80's and it was an open range state. Driving the rural areas, there were cows everywhere. if you killed one , you were repsonsible. Crazy State, crazy law.
Same rules apply to FM roads in Texas by the way. We had a horse get out, hit by a pickup on the road and he/ins had to pay for our horse and a new pickup.

SFA Frog

Same rules apply to FM roads in Texas by the way. We had a horse get out, hit by a pickup on the road and he/ins had to pay for our horse and a new pickup.

It depends on your county in Texas. My county had the local stock law election in 1934 to include FM and county roads.

http://palestineherald.com/localscene/x645567109/Closed-range-laws-on-books-to-help-keep-cattle-off-area-roads