• The KillerFrogs

[big steaming pile] Still Hasn't Denied Stalking Teenage Coeds At TCU

Scarface

Why won't the FWST sports writer just say he is not guilty.

Doesn't he know that the longer he goes without denying the stalking of young girls on the TCU campus, the bigger chance that incriminating evidence could possibly be shared by the authorities or the mass media?

Is there actually any hard evidence against him?

TCUhornedfrog93

Unbelievable. Although I'm not 100% sure of its validity, it is thought by many that Mac Engle stalks TCU coeds on Facebook. I say we get tcumaniac to pose as a TCU coed on Facebook to see if there is any truth to the rumour that Mac Engle stalks TCU coeds on Facebook.

Scarface

Unbelievable. Although I'm not 100% sure of its validity, it is thought by many that Mac Engle stalks TCU coeds on Facebook. I say we get tcumaniac to pose as a TCU coed on Facebook to see if there is any truth to the rumour that Mac Engle stalks TCU coeds on Facebook.

We could invite Chris Hanson to personally bust [big steaming pile] on national tv.

brettnick

So those rumors about Muck Angle regarding his TCU internet coed stalking and his positive drug test(s) have STILL not been completely refuted?? Is the FWST investigation still on-going?!

Punter1

Would kill to have Chris bust Mac on TV......

chris+hansen.jpg

TCUhornedfrog93

We could invite Chris Hanson to personally bust [big steaming pile] on national tv.

I had to google him to find out who he was and ended up watching a 10 minute long funniest moments of in pursuit of something or other. It was kind of disturbing to watch but I say it's worth a shot on Mac, who is rumoured to stalk TCU coeds on Facebook, although not confirmed.

Ron Swanson

I know I'm in the minority on this board, but I don't think this is all that funny or called for (and I'm never one to be in "that" group). I contributed greatly to and was all for the Craig James hooker bomb.... that guy deserved it and it was funny. No one would really think he killed 5 hookers, but a lot of people could believe that Engle stalks co-eds on FB.

Look, I don't really like Mac, but I think the guy gets a bad rap on here by overly sensitive posters who only want 100% pro-TCU puff pieces. Let's face it, you guys hate everyone who doesn't write about how TCU should have won the last 7 national titles.

I don't pay all that much attention to him, for many of the same reasons I don't pay much attention to UTEP football, so maybe I'm off on this, but he doesn't seem ALL THAT terrible to me.

My two cents

I know I'm in the minority on this board, but I don't think this is all that funny or called for (and I'm never one to be in "that" group). I contributed greatly to and was all for the Craig James hooker bomb.... that guy deserved it and it was funny. No one would really think he killed 5 hookers, but a lot of people could believe that Engle stalks co-eds on FB.

Look, I don't really like Mac, but I think the guy gets a bad rap on here by overly sensitive posters who only want 100% pro-TCU puff pieces. Let's face it, you guys hate everyone who doesn't write about how TCU should have won the last 7 national titles.

I don't pay all that much attention to him, for many of the same reasons I don't pay much attention to UTEP football, so maybe I'm off on this, but he doesn't seem ALL THAT terrible to me.

My two cents

ronswanson-dontevencare.gif

jake102

No one would really think he killed 5 hookers, but a lot of people could believe that Engle stalks co-eds on FB.

That's why it's kind of funny.

I didn't really participate in the Craig James one, and haven't in this one, but it's good for a laugh.

I do think you are off on Engle though... he's a coward journalist.