• The KillerFrogs

[big steaming pile] calling for Patterson to take the texas job

texas_sicilian

Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click. Don't click don't click don't click don't click don't click.

Realtorfrog

He said tech should hire briles today as well.

What a baker mayfield!!! Sad he still has a job. Got rid of his wife (yoga teacher now). Hopefully he's not far behind

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
 I don't think many coaches leave a place that puts your statue out front (even if he wishes they'd lock it up someplace). I also think he knows UT is a snake pit and knows he has far fewer headaches with alums and boosters here, even if there are a lot knee jerk reactionaries on this board after a loss...

Westsider

Several years ago GP told a Founder friend of mine that there's one job that would make him stand up and pay attention but he wouldn't tell my friend (and they're good friends) who it was/is. So who knows.....

He says the same thing every time UT or some flagship university head coach job opens. He wrote this last time the UT job came open.

And like him I'll just repeat what he is. He is a UT football and Kansas basketball fan. He is a traditionalist and doesn't like the new era football. He rather have it back to the old. He is no friend to TCU. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

[big steaming pile] is to TCU what Dale Hansen is to SMU. He would be proud to send TCU to a death penalty for his own glory.

He usually waits to write this article around signing day. One of the Longhorns best writers along with Chip Brown of Orangebloods.

Frog DJ

Hoosierfrog said:
I also think he knows UT is a snake pit and knows he has far fewer headaches with alums and boosters here, even if there are a lot knee jerk reactionaries on this board after a loss...
I also don't think he pays much attention to the knee jerk reactionaries on this board.

At least I sincerely hope not!

Go Frogs!

rifram09

I read the article, even though I know I shouldn't give him clicks.

His point is valid. Patterson's name SHOULD be atop the list of who TEXAS wants. He says Patterson would fix UT and help the B12 in the process. He's probably right about that.

He also says Patterson wouldn't be interested without a load of brinks trucks. Probably right about that too.

He also suggests winning a title at TCU is unlikely. Screw that.

Frogs1983

I always enjoy those who complain about people coming on a fan sight and "complaining about things". :blink:
What the hell are places like this for if not to "complain", give advice, cheer when things are good, make suggestions, let off steam, etc....?

Should Killer Frogs and similar sites just be one big Kumbaya moment for their respective schools and Coaches, Athletes, etc. ..?

Punter1

Westsider said:
Several years ago GP told a Founder friend of mine that there's one job that would make him stand up and pay attention but he wouldn't tell my friend (and they're good friends) who it was/is. So who knows.....
LSU...I'd bet my house.

Frog DJ

Frogs1983 said:
I always enjoy those who complain about people coming on a fan sight and "complaining about things". :blink:
What the hell are places like this for if not to "complain", give advice, cheer when things are good, make suggestions, let off steam, etc....?

Should Killer Frogs and similar sites just be one big Kumbaya moment for their respective schools and Coaches, Athletes, etc. ..?

I certainly didn't mean to make it sound like I begrudge anyone the right to come on here and complain until they're blue in the face.

I just meant I hope that Patterson doesn't pay attention to their ramblings, and instead spends his time trying to fix that defense.

In Gary I trust!

Go Frogs!

NewFrogFan

Westsider said:
I agree and "we" know where it is....................as I said in another thread, careful what some may wish for.

NewFrogFan

Punter1 said:
LSU...I'd bet my house.
I wouldn't, for one reason, Baton Rouge.............when his wife drives around town it will take less than 10 seconds to decide. I hope they keep Orgeron. That being said, his wife knows her way around Austin, and likes it.

Limey Frog

Even if I was worried at this point, which I'm not, the opportunity for UT to hire Tom Herman will be too much for them to pass up. Briles will be back at Houston, Herman in Austin, and goodness knows who out in Lubbock. Someone who can coach defense if they're smart. No doubt Mac will suggest that GP take that job, too.