• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Tics

NewFrogFan

For those that have filled out TCU ticket request form, (I have not). Was there a way to put in a request for certain levels of seats??? More importantly, was there a way to tell TCU you did not want tickets if the seats would be in the upper level of the stadium???

NewFrogFan

I should have said Big 12 CG and Bowl tics..........I have gotten horrible tics in the past even though I have an OK FC # in the 700's.

Opintel

Moderators
Yeah...we get those corner wedges.

The good seats for bowl games are bought by corporate sponsors. You do get to sit with the Purple People, and that makes the experience much better. IMO :)

Limp Lizard

The only really bad seats I have had at a TCU bowl game was in the Weedeater Bowl in '94. About 20 yard line and within the first 4 rows. Way too low to see the game plus I was wet and cold and the Frogs played awfully.
Furniture Bowl, Texas Bowls, Mobile Bowl and Rose Bowl were OK and I got to sit with other Frog fans. I will take a poor seat with the Frog fans every time vs with great seats in enemy territory or casual observer territory!

Last edited:

calisuperfrog

I'm debating this too. I love to support the athletic dept., but away games or bowls the seats just aren't very good. At the Arkansas game we got our normal allotment of 4 in the upper wedges, while a couple of buddies spend an extra 30$ a ticket and sat in prime seats (stubhub) behind Frog bench. Hard to keep going through TCU and ending up with poor seats. (ex Alamo Bowl end zone). Wish we could just pay a little more and get better seats or opt out if they are at the highest level only.