• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Teams as Cars

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I thought Baylor was going to be this:

hqdefault.jpg

Armadillo

Dumb

(Sorry, some of you make think this is funny. But it didn't even cause me to crack a smile. I guess I need a cold beer or a nice glass of bourbon, single cube please)

I do however like RT and Fred's responses. Those are funnier than the actual OP.

Only one I thought was kind of funny was Tech just because every Tech fan I know bring up 2008 any chance they get
Yeah, I can see it now. "Remember that time we finally beat Texas and then crapped the bed up in Norman to blow our chances for a conference championship? Good times!"

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Have they ever been on TCU's campus? A whole lotta daddy's boys and girls driving Range Rovers, beemers, Mercedes, and of course the odd Maserati and other high end. A TCU student would be run out for driving a Taurus.*

*I drove a poop brown mustang with a 4-banger, manual transmission, manual windows, and no A/C when I was there.

OmniscienceFrog

Have they ever been on TCU's campus? A whole lotta daddy's boys and girls driving Range Rovers, beemers, Mercedes, and of course the odd Maserati and other high end. A TCU student would be run out for driving a Taurus.*

*I drove a poop brown mustang with a 4-banger, manual transmission, manual windows, and no A/C when I was there.
"What we have heah, is a failure, to communicate."

They're talking about TCU's football team, not the student body as a whole. o_O

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
"What we have heah, is a failure, to communicate."

They're talking about TCU's football team, not the student body as a whole. o_O

Thanks. Yes, I realize that. Just pointing out that a Ford Taurus (which doesn't even exist anymore) is significantly out of place on the TCU campus.