• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Championship is all we have left

TCUPhish

Well, looks looks like the frogs are going to lose this game. We only have a Big 12 Championship to play for now. Certainly our CFP hopes are gone. We have only ourselves to blame. Shouldn't have lost at Iowa State and playing flat out awful tonight.

WhatTheFrog

To be in a position to win the conference, with the expectations beginning this season, isn't such a bad thing.

I'm completely pissed about tonight, but that's only because we would never be in the position that we were in tonight, coming into this season (in my opinion).

It is what it is. I'm glad to still be in the mix for the conference championship. I am really looking forward to the next few seasons as well.

TCUPhish

To be in a position to win the conference, with the expectations beginning this season, isn't such a bad thing.

I'm completely pissed about tonight, but that's only because we would never be in the position that we were in tonight, coming into this season (in my opinion).

It is what it is. I'm glad to still be in the mix for the conference championship. I am really looking forward to the next few seasons as well.

100% Agree. Just a tough pill to swallow. Very proud of this team.

dawg

This. Very dissapointed at the performance tonight, but I’ll still take 8-2 and a chance at making the B12 title game.

GothamFrog

Agreed. I think the committee would allow a 3 loss Ohio State in before a 2 loss TCU.

There is still a small chance TCU can make the playoff.. here is what would likely need to happen:

-Alabama beats Auburn and beats Georgia in SEC title game. (Undefeated)
-Wisconsin wins Big 10 title game (undefeated)
-Miami beats Clemson in title game (undefeated)
-TCU beats OU in title game (best 2 loss team in eyes of committee)

In this scenario, TCU might get in over Pac 12 champion (Washington, Stanford or USC) because TCU’s victory over OU in conference title game likely more impressive to committee than Pac 12 title game victory.

Notre Dame is a curve ball. Need them to lose to Stanford probably. Their beating by Miami could hurt them enough as could a lack of a conference championship.

But for now, beat Tech!!