• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

It's bizarro world down there. Complete bonkers.

That said, despite everything that's happened and despite going 0-3 up until tonight, I can't believe the turnout for that game. I'm picturing empty stands everywhere. But it looked full from what I saw. Incredible.
What else to do in Waco on a Saturday night?

Edit. Damn, got beat by half a dozen people.

What else is there to do in Waco on Saturday night?
giphy.gif

Purp

That said, despite everything that's happened and despite going 0-3 up until tonight, I can't believe the turnout for that game. I'm picturing empty stands everywhere. But it looked full from what I saw. Incredible.
Funny, I was surprised by how empty it looked on some shots. Behind the Baylor line from end zone to end zone was pretty sparse.

Mean Purple

Cameras were avoiding shots that were not pretty close. There were quite a few empty seats. And a lot of people there to see the sooner.

Darn baylol

SwissArmyFrog

Never seen a fanbase celebrate a home loss that dropped them to 0-4 quite like the Baylor dorks. We'll see if they're still celebrating moral victories when they're 0-8.

They were one score away from taking a top 5 program into overtime in a game 99% thought Baylor would be slaughtered, after losing to Liberty and UTSA, etc... I don't blame any fan base for taking the opportunity to chant "overrated" in Baker Mayfield's general direction.

Last edited:

MinFrog

I am looking forward to the false confidence going to KSU before rhule gets wizarded for the first time!

Also, ut only 4 point favorites over ISU. Watch what happens when they go from almost beating USC to losing to ISU.

TCURiggs

They were one score away from taking a top 5 program into overtime in a game 99% thought Baylor would be slaughtered, after losing to Liberty and UTSA, etc... I don't blame any fan base for taking the opportunity to chant "overrated" in Baker Mayfield's general direction.

The "overrated" chant is bush league in any circumstance, IMO. However, it's especially bush league when you chant it AFTER YOU scheissING LOSE.

"Well, you didn't kick my ass as bad as everyone thought you would, so the joke's on you!" How embarrassing.