• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frogcrates

When will people learn? It's not simply about the Head Coach or the Assistant Coaches or the Guilty Players or even about the administrators. It's about the institution. The university itself needs to be punished and until that happens, no mere penalties to any individual will change the culture. This is the exact reason the Death Penalty was created in the first place.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
1wf3nu.jpg

netty2424

Only those [ farging ] idiots could chant "overrated" after they lost
It's bizarro world down there. Complete bonkers.

That said, despite everything that's happened and despite going 0-3 up until tonight, I can't believe the turnout for that game. I'm picturing empty stands everywhere. But it looked full from what I saw. Incredible.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

That said, despite everything that's happened and despite going 0-3 up until tonight, I can't believe the turnout for that game. I'm picturing empty stands everywhere. But it looked full from what I saw. Incredible.

What else is there to do in Waco on Saturday night?

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Any #CAB black flags ?