• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

This may be as much of a smoking gun as the NCAA needs to vacate wins. Any reasonable person should conclude that Chafin received favorable treatment, and should have been ineligible.

While a student, the victim had a paid position as a manager in the athletic department.

She went to Lebby (with visible scratches and bruises), who did nothing.

She went to her own coach (acrobatic and tumbling coach), who told the Associate AD Nancy Post, both of whom said it wasn't their responsibility.

She went to the "then-Director of Sports Ministry Wes Yeary, who met with Lozano and provided her literature “to assist in her spiritual self-worth and preservation,” yet did not report Lozano’s allegations elsewhere."

Yeary apparently then told Starr, who met with Chafin, without telling the victim, or asking judicial affairs to investigate. Starr did nothing.

Then she was assaulted again (allegedly).

Then she filed a police report with Waco PD. Waco PD did nothing.

It wasn't until Chafin was arrested for marijuana possession in Oklahoma that he was finally cut loose.

Predictably, Starr's and Chafin's lawyers implicitly call the victim a liar. And say that Starr did everything he should have under the circumstances.

All of this happened beginning in March 2014. That fall, he played in 9 games, rushing for 383 yards. Including 43 yards in the 61-58 game. Then in 2015 he played in 10 games, rushing for 583 yards.

Even without the rape cases, this is probably enough. Goodbye Russel Athletic Bowl trophy. Goodbye B12 championships. Goodbye 61-58.

Last edited:

Purp

Just trying to think of some good login names for the new Baylor board...

UTTowerGunman
ThisRapesForYou
Rapingainteasy
TarpLover
TheBricksAreReal
CAB>Lombardi
RG3Ligaments
Perverted Tart Lover 1
WeWasFramed
Hanoi Brenda
Waco Perfection
GodIsWatchingExceptWhenYouRape
Where Da White Women At
He Didn't Do It, She Did
SheAlwaysAsksForIt
WeLikeWhenYouResist
It Happens Everywhere
ChipandJoannaSaidICould
Stidham'sTruck
NeverPlayedADown
I'mNotAware

This is fun. I could go on all day.

MTfrog5

This may be as much of a smoking gun as the NCAA needs to vacate wins. Any reasonable person should conclude that Chafin received favorable treatment, and should have been ineligible.

While a student, the victim she had a paid position as a manager in the athletic department.

She went to Lebby (with visible scratches and bruises), who did nothing.

She went to her own coach (acrobatic and tumbling coach), who told the Associate AD Nancy Post, both of whom said it wasn't their responsibility.

She went to the "then-Director of Sports Ministry Wes Yeary, who met with Lozano and provided her literature “to assist in her spiritual self-worth and preservation,” yet did not report Lozano’s allegations elsewhere."

Yeary apparently then told Starr, who met with Chafin, without telling the victim, or asking judicial affairs to investigate. Starr did nothing.

Then she was assaulted again (allegedly).

Then she filed a police report with Waco PD. Waco PD did nothing.

It wasn't until Chafin was arrested for marijuana possession in Oklahoma that he was finally cut loose.

Predictably, Starr's and Chafin's lawyers implicitly call the victim a liar. And say that Starr did everything he should have under the circumstances.

All of this happened beginning in March 2014. That fall, he played in 9 games, rushing for 383 yards. Including 43 yards in the 61-58 game. Then in 2015 he played in 10 games, rushing for 583 yards.

Even without the rape cases, this is probably enough. Goodbye Russel Athletic Bowl trophy. Goodbye B12 championships. Goodbye 61-58.
Atleast Briles will have his Baylor/Waco PD buddies in hell with him

westoverhillbilly

I work in and around business bankruptcies and defaults and have never considered Baylor's bondholders on McLane having any smidgeon of a risk, but if these allegations and smoking guns keep coming forward and the sizes of the numerous settlements starts to grow as they're settled due to Baylor's obfuscation and complicity, this could have a similar effect as has the pedophile settlements have had on some of the Catholic archdioceses.. The snowball effect..

I'd be starting to watch this a little more nervously if I were one of the bondholders..

Ron Swanson

I work in and around business bankruptcies and defaults and have never considered Baylor's bondholders on McLane having any smidgeon of a risk, but if these allegations and smoking guns keep coming forward and the sizes of the numerous settlements starts to grow as they're settled due to Baylor's obfuscation and complicity, this could have a similar effect as has the pedophile settlements have had on some of the Catholic archdioceses.. The snowball effect..

I'd be starting to watch this a little more nervously if I were one of the bondholders..
oibzmps4dtqekm0vurb8.gif