• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

YA

uh...whoa. The former regent's comments were indeed out of line. But the response via the thread is equally disturbing.
http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324895
That OP post and the replies is why baylor needs to die and die painfully. This is 2017 and shaming girls is not only par for the course down there but encouraged at all levels from the BOR to the little troll Haden Steele.

I hate all of them!!

HToady

westoverhillbilly

Sent my daughter to Southwest Christian, then found it was run mostly by people who gave a lot of money and were involved directly in their children's spats at school. Was a perfect breeding ground for the Baylor culture.

Good point HToady.. I remember going to a football game about 5 years ago at Southwest Christian and seeing the last names of wealthy parents on parking spaces right in front of the school (that they bought in the fundraising auction)- it showed which inmates were running the asylum..

I agree this is just the kind of culture that breeds the likes of Baylor faithful.. this holier than thou crap where if a young lady breaks a rule (i.e. drinks alcohol even to excess) and goes to a young man's apartment, then she is complicit in the crime and can be expelled from school while the influential perpetrator (i.e. a football player important to the school's desire to be at the top) gets a pass. What a bunch of hypocritical creeps.

Frogcrates

uh...whoa. The former regent's comments were indeed out of line. But the response via the thread is equally disturbing.
http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324895

tumblr_m32denWSPQ1qc5npuo1_250.gif

JugbandFrog

Mia Khalifa snap chat is a picture of McLane stadium as she's driving by on 35 titled "Smells like rape."

EDIT: nice snap chat follow jugband. She send anything worth while outside of that gem?
She is a pretty cool follow. If you want boobies and stuff there is a pay snapchat, but she is fairly entertaining as a whole on the free one. She talks sports, food, and throws in some nice cleavage shots.

But, I follow for the content, not the cleavage.

Her Instagram is pretty cool as well NottheFakeMiaKhalifa

Last edited:

Latest posts