• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

Sir Matthew Hale, Lord Chief Justice of the King’s Bench, said: "It is true rape is a most detestable crime, and therefore ought severely and impartially to be punished with death; but it must be remembered that it is an accusation easily to be made and hard to be proved, and harder to be defended by the party accused, tho ever so innocent."

Must have gone to Baylor law.

LSU Game Attendee

Ventures over to BF and they actually had some damming evidence against Garland:

This is pretty astonishing testimony from Garland about his lies...
I'm leaving the office of President; so it will not be under my responsibility to find out.

For the Baylor rape operation to chug on for as many years as it did, every last swinging Bethany with any sort of power at Baylor had to pursue ignorance at least as aggressively as Garland.

This is 190 proof rageahol.

jack the frog

#BuildingAMonster wouldn't be my first hashtag of choice considering what school this guy is coming from...

It did not take long to determine that this guy was a moron when you watched and listened to him day over day.Thinking things through would not be his strong suit. He will be a roid rage idiot at pretty well any destination I suspect.