• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

froginaustin

Yeah, let's wait to see what a judicial body NOT made up entirely of Baylor grads has to say about this.

I don't believe for one minute that a Court of Appeals cares that this defendant is a Baylor football player. Give those judges the respect their court deserves. Besides, if they made a corrupt decision, the TexasCourt of Criminal Appeals will say so, publicly and to the intermediate appellate court's embarrassment.

Frog-in-law1995

I don't believe for one minute that a Court of Appeals cares that this defendant is a Baylor football player. Give those judges the respect their court deserves. Besides, if they made a corrupt decision, the TexasCourt of Criminal Appeals will say so, publicly and to the intermediate appellate court's embarrassment.

I was kidding. The trial judge was also a Baylor grad.

Another Friday another Baylor Rape headline. Do you think they will arrest the fleeing witness in Australia and haul him back to Waco to testify? Interpol grabs him contempt of court isn't that big of a charge, but still.

FrogCop19

If I'm not mistaken, these are the two clowns that were kicked off the team for their involvement in the gang assault that happened back in 2013. I think they're just now going back in and prosecuting. I could be wrong, but after reading the articles, it doesn't indicate that this recent arrest was for a new assault. I know Armstead's arrest was for recent activity, though.

If I'm not mistaken, these are the two clowns that were kicked off the team for their involvement in the gang assault that happened back in 2013. I think they're just now going back in and prosecuting. I could be wrong, but after reading the articles, it doesn't indicate that this recent arrest was for a new assault. I know Armstead's arrest was for recent activity, though.

The only reason they are now unsealing and prosecuting is the Texas Rangers Investigating corruption. They are doing their job they should have done back when it happened. If the did their job a lot of other women wouldn't have been raped. Even the sealing of the indictment for a Football Player at Baylor was corrupt and not a common practice. Who cares when or if Art Briles know about it back then? We know Art didn't want to know anything and set up a system to no nothing.

Big Frog II

The only reason they are now unsealing and prosecuting is the Texas Rangers Investigating corruption. They are doing their job they should have done back when it happened. If the did their job a lot of other women wouldn't have been raped. Even the sealing of the indictment for a Football Player at Baylor was corrupt and not a common practice. Who cares when or if Art Briles know about it back then? We know Art didn't want to know anything and set up a system to no nothing.
I cannot not say strongly enough how the Waco Police Department, and the County DA's office were also complicit in this whole affair. Many of them should also be going to jail along with Briles, McCaw, etc.