• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ftwfrog

No, just one fire.

"A catastrophe and a challenge came down with shocking suddenness on Tuesday, March 22, 1910, and 8:30 p.m. -- a fire of unproven origin that destroyed the magnificent fire-proof (?) Main Building and resulted in the removal, that summer, from Waco to Fort Worth.
--A History of Texas Christian University
by Colby D. Hall​
Whoa! Colby Hall wrote a book?? Ohhh if those walls could talk.

BeYou

Is the Baylor Employee going to lie again under oath at the new trial? How about the vanishing witness that fled to Australia? Let's hope the Texas Rangers find the fleeing witness and file charges against the Baylor official who lied at the first trial.

The vanishing witness didn't flee. He is a citizen of Australia and returned home after the previous trial.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
The apologists are emboldened by the reversal. Unfortunately for them, their full throated defense of SamU and the rest of the indicted, convicted, and alleged rapists is seen by the entire non-BU world as further evidence of their complicity and depravity. They only make it worse for themselves. Which is not a bad thing.

peacock

definitely a must read........

Former Baylor football player Sam Ukwuachu spent part of his free time emailing me after he was released on bail while awaiting appeal on his August 2015 sexual assault conviction.

He wasn't the best character witness for himself. In his pursuit of claiming innocence, he mostly lashed out with women-specific profanity and a measure of anger that far outstripped any other "fan mail" I can recall -- and believe me, I've gotten some gems.

Among Ukwuachu's sentiments, but far from the worst: "I hope you all burn in [expletive] hell."

As it turns out, Ukwuachu was correct in his repeated claims to me that the appeal would go his way.

Mean Purple

The saga continues....

All three justices on that court got their law degrees from Baylor. One of them was an adjunct prof at Baylor for quite a while. And yet another also did his undergrad a bu.

It is a corporate town. So of course they were going to play it this way. Have another trial. Drag rapelor through it some more and then lock that thug up for more than 6 months.

Just because they had a relationship does not give him the right to rape the girl. It is just amazing how pathetic that place has become.

Mean Purple

From that thread:

"If this plays out, then the number of actual convictions--the only number that really matters--goes down from two to one.

I'm waiting to see if anything actually comes out of this. But if it's true, so much for Baylor's sexual assault scandal. Accusations are a dime a dozen. Just ask the Duke LaCrosse team.

If Baylor had real leaders, the fallout from this "scandal" the Austin media invented would have been minimal. Instead, we had a bunch of wimps in the BOR who acted like the puppets (or ventriloquist's dummies) to the folks in Austin. It's all so pathetic, irresponsible, and dangerous.

But let's wait to see if anything really happens. This sounds too good to be true. And if there was a genuine crime there, then he belongs in jail."
The baylor losers saying the only number that matters nonsense are idiots and they just show how bad the culture is at that place. The justices being bu bots will get more public play soon enough. The trial will have all eyes on them. And if the girl said no, than the thug can't force it and rape her.

Baylor wanted to hide it all from the world for football. They even set up a very disturbing hostess program.

Well, now it will drag on more. Witnesses will come forward. Settlements won't keep people quiet with a new trial.

frognutz

Good luck with that. He has a lot more to lose, with a lot more jail time at stake.

Big gamble for sure. Guy is a free man on probation now, but still has the felony conviction, sex offender status, and 8 years or so of probation still hanging over his head.

Also, I wonder who is paying for this new trial? Sure as hell ain't Sam.