• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Cover Up Anyone?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Frog-in-law1995 said:
LaBorde was one of the prosecutors. She was furious with Bethany McCraw, the incompetent (or complicit) Title 9 investigator.

You're right, of course.  Should've remembered the cast of characters, particularly the McCraw/McCaw similarity.  Obviously that's where Witherspoon got fouled up also.  My bad.  

Austintxfrog94

has this been covered?

Former Baylor player, current high school coach arrested for sexual assault

http://www.kxxv.com/story/30350791/former-baylor-player-current-high-school-coach-arrested-for-sexual-assault

Posted: Oct 26, 2015 12:08 PM CDT
By Anthony J. GarciaCONNECT

Prince Malcolm Kent
WACO -
"A former Baylor football player and current coach at Hillsboro High School is on administrative leave after being arrested for sexual assault.

Prince Malcom Kent has been charged with having an improper relationship with two students.

One of the teens calim that Kent told her that he'd "scuff" her unless she gave him oral sex. She replied, "no."

MinFrog

Is there anything damaging that could come out against Baylor at this point?

Or will this linger and then get settled without any damage to Baylor?

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

I was amused by the "Most Read" box at the bottom of the Waco Tribune:
12189893_10208112966285249_8465322468726612031_n.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Eh. there's one that opened up near The Barn. I went there twice, found the product to be but a shadow of what it once was, and went back to my local Shipley's.

Sad.

Oh, and apparently, Troy Aikman owns the rights to Dunkin Donuts in the Fort Worth area. It's Troy's fault.

Reptilian

MinFrog said:
Is there anything damaging that could come out against Baylor at this point?

Or will this linger and then get settled without any damage to Baylor?
Clune and Co don't take cases just to get paid. They want exposure. They know they will get paid $$$ and they and the victim will want Baylor to pay figuratively as a "learning lesson". Will take a little time.

OICU812

TCUdirtbag said:

FWIWTexas 10th Court of Appeals:
- Chief Justice Tom Gray:  Aggie undergrad / Baylor law
- Justice Rex Davis:  Temple JuCo / UT undergrad / Baylor law
- Justice Al Scoggins:  Baylor undergrad / Baylor law
Tom Gray is a good man, follows the law. Davis is far left. DK Scoggins, but nearly anyone would be an upgrade from his predecessor. Court was so divided previously it was dysfunctional to the point they would take really hard shots at each other in opinions and dissents. Hope it's gotten better.