• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Cover Up Anyone?

ftwfrog

"So how does an FBS school lose a player to sexual assault charges and keep the entire thing under wraps? In Baylors case, keeping the situation quiet seems to have been pretty easyjust dont mention it. And local authorities gave them some help along the way, releasing limited information and even getting a gag order from a judge."

Your answer.

Reptilian

So...they had the serial campus rapist in Tevin Elliott a couple years ago and welcome this guy with sex assault baggage? No wonder that river is brown.

netty2424

salamander said:
Sorry...I must have missed that. Mods can delete post
Wasn't talking ish. More just thinking out loud. I was thinking that recently came up but I couldn't remember who the player was.

And I think it was buried in a baylortears thread or something. Worth discussing IMO.

Defututa

salamander said:
Deadspin reporting a sexual assault case that appears to have been swept under the rug in Waco.
How is indicting and prosecuting a Baylor football player defined as "swept under the rug?"

jack the frog

Defututa said:
How is indicting and prosecuting a Baylor football player defined as "swept under the rug?"
It might start with the Baylor internal investigation that determined no problemo and a grand jury that promptly bills on 2 felony sexual assault counts. It might also include an accused sexual offender going to class without a care in the world along with about 5000 girls on campus while Baylor claims he is working through "personal problems"