• The KillerFrogs

Baylor and Briles Losers

Paint It Purple

You all things Baylor or Briles posters on here are a sad sack of losers. So are the owners of this site that persist with that crappy 14,000 page thread for click bait. TCU is #4 in the country, 7-0, and BU tears is still on the front page. Losers!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Dork

EDIT tried several times to post the mobsters laughing gif but kept getting the IMG symbol.

What's causing this?
You all things Baylor or Briles posters on here are a sad sack of losers. So are the owners of this site that persist with that crappy 14,000 page thread for click bait. TCU is #4 in the country, 7-0, and BU tears is still on the front page. Losers!
My advice would be to not pay any attention to the 3 year old thread and to not let it ruin your day.

Shorty

its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-kevin-chang.jpg

Frogcrates

I crap bigger than you.

CTQFe34.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw yesterday Fred’s won the S-T hamburger contest. I believe they are the only place to have won more than once. Fuego Burger was up there but I think a place called Tom’s was as well. I’m not familiar with Tom’s...

At least it is not The Generally Bored thread

you should whine about the real loser thread on this board (HASMSP)