• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Casey T

maniacal-laugh-gif-7.gif

LOL, not even willing to bet 10 cents on a win now

TCUdirtbag

Friendly reminder: if TCU takes care of these jokers on Black Friday, the frogs will be 7-3 vs Baylor in the post-SWC era and 4-2 vs Baylor in the Big 12 era.

In the 9 meetings since the SWC breakup, the Frogs lead scoring 372-169 (with TCU losses being by an average of 2.7 points and TCU wins being by an average of 24.5 points). Average score across all 9 games has been 41.3 - 25.9 in favor of the Frogs.

I fully expect to see these numbers increase in the Frogs' favor this year.

Chongo94

Now Art Briles is comparable to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos:

Jpi9CvA.gif

Changed offensive football?!?! Geez. There's no intermediate route tree, it's just bubble screens and long throws for his qbs. And that doesn't do well against actual defenses next level. Might get away with it in college but he CERTAINLY didn't change offensive football.

Mean Purple

Changed offensive football?!?! Geez. There's no intermediate route tree, it's just bubble screens and long throws for his qbs. And that doesn't do well against actual defenses next level. Might get away with it in college but he CERTAINLY didn't change offensive football.
Even Kiffin is already frustrated with a briles scheme. This morning on SXM college sports first team (screw espn, I'm calling it the original name) Kiffin pretty much threw tapefingers under a train. Mentioned how the offense is not productive, how he would prefer to seen some other plays used, etc.

Chongo94

Even Kiffin is already frustrated with a briles scheme. This morning on SXM college sports first team (screw espn, I'm calling it the original name) Kiffin pretty much threw tapefingers under a train. Mentioned how the offense is not productive, how he would prefer to seen some other plays used, etc.

Ha wish I had heard that. May have to replay it on the app later.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

Players in the Briles system just need the right incentive to produce. Tapefingers knows that system very well. Give him time to recruit the right players and he'll figure out the right way to get production out of them.

hjmUoD.gif