• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

Jake102 said:

Feel like I'm missing something....

They're butt-hurt about anything that won't have them as the bell-cow for the Big XII (the co-champs conference rules, the committee's rankings so far, etc...). I'm sure they're going to hate the conference for putting this out there instead of campaigning for them, as they've been butt-hurt about Bowlsby not going to bat for them to the committee. That's how I took it, anyway.

TCURiggs

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Baylor's gonna love that. We should hate it, IMO.

They may love it as things stand today, but if we both win out and we stay ahead of them, which is a real possibility, they'll absolutely hate that campaign. 

Frog-in-law1995

TCURiggs said:
They may love it as things stand today, but if we both win out and we stay ahead of them, which is a real possibility, they'll absolutely hate that campaign. 
Maybe. My initial reaction was that it implied Baylor should be the first team in me that the committee should consider taking a second Big 12 team in TCU.

HoustonFrawgz

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Maybe. My initial reaction was that it implied Baylor should be the first team in me that the committee should consider taking a second Big 12 team in TCU.
Why we have been ranked ahead of them since October 15th. Keep winning and I don't see it changing

TCURiggs

Frog-in-law1995 said:

HoustonFrawgz said:
Why we have been ranked ahead of them since October 15th. Keep winning and I don't see it changing

I'm with HoustonFrawgz here. We've been in front in the eyes of the committee for weeks now. I took this as the conference saying "Well, we need to make some sort of an effort to campaign to the committee for Baylor, so their whiney-arse fans will shutup." Hence, "double-down... why just one?" 

ftwfrog

Love how #Baylortears are over spilled over the CFP committee so loudly. They don't have a problem with the other 5 or 6 national polls in which they are behind us?

Frog-in-law1995

TCURiggs said:

I'm with HoustonFrawgz here. We've been in front in the eyes of the committee for weeks now. I took this as the conference saying "Well, we need to make some sort of an effort to campaign to the committee for Baylor, so their whiney-arse fans will shutup." Hence, "double-down... why just one?" 
Yeah, OK, I can see that angle, too.

HoustonFrawgz

TCURiggs said:

Yes. Thanks for clarifying. Typing on the iPhone at the airport makes for confusing statements sometimes.

Purp

HoustonFrawgz said:
Fact:

Baylor chicks drive up to TCU just to get laid because 99% of the male student body is gay. That. The other 1% is too dorky to function.

#baylortears
But then they get to TCU and have no success b/c they're outclassed by the TCU women already on campus.  Upon realizing this they settle in at UTA and University of North Texas parties and hold their noses.