• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

jake102

[ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] like that ^^ infuriates me. It's a bold face lie and everybody knows it. Means nothing except to corral the Baylor mob.

TCURiggs said:
What a weasel:

Jake Trotter ‏@Jake_Trotter  2m2 minutes ago
Art Briles, on voting Texas 5 and OU 1 in ‘08: "I actually didnt vote on that poll. I passed it along to soemone in the office…"

Briles was asked, because Baylor beat TCU this year. Texas beat OU head-to-head that year. “I’ve always been taught to tell the truth."

Jake102 said:
(El Toro Waste) like that ^^ infuriates me. It's a bold face lie and everybody knows it. Means nothing except to corral the Baylor mob.

yea and all of Waco will S his D because he said something the Baptists will love... "I've always been told to tell the truth". 

jake102

ArgyleFrog2010 said:

yea and all of Waco will S his D because he said something the Baptists will love... "I've always been told to tell the truth". 

God I didn't need to see that tweet posted. It angers me on so many levels. 

This is your coach Baylor, be proud.

Frog-in-law1995

How The Poll Works
The Amway Coaches Poll is conducted weekly throughout the regular season using a panel of head coaches at FBS schools. The panel is chosen by random draw, conference by conference plus independents, from a pool of coaches who have indicated to the American Football Coaches Association their willingness to participate. Each coach submits a Top 25 with a first-place vote worth 25 points, second place 24, and so on down to one point for 25th.

So Briles lied to the AFCA?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
admitting that he passed the responsibility off to someone in the office should be grounds for disqualifying him from any future participation in the polling

frogs9497

ArgyleFrog2010 said:

"I've always been told to tell the truth". 

well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

froginmn

That comment will come back to hurt him. Now it's up to the media or social media to put a spotlight on the fact that he says he handed off the responsibility.

Becomes an even bigger story now.

ifrog

froginmn said:
That comment will come back to hurt him. Now it's up to the media or social media to put a spotlight on the fact that he says he handed off the responsibility.
Becomes an even bigger story now.
trotter is on it

Jake Trotter (@Jake_Trotter)
11/17/14, 11:07 AM
Briles just provided us with exhibit 427 on why the coaches poll is and always has been a total joke.

kidkarr

TCURiggs said:
What a weasel:

Art Briles, on voting Texas 5 and OU 1 in ‘08: "I actually didnt vote on that poll. I passed it along to soemone in the office…"

Briles was asked, because Baylor beat TCU this year. Texas beat OU head-to-head that year. “I’ve always been taught to tell the truth."
So, In a poll that had BCS / National Title implications, You just passed it off to someone in the office.  That is supposed to be an acceptable answer?  This is from when the Coahes poll was used in the BCS rankings, right?  I guess selling out a confrence mate , by one of your staffers ofcourse, is no big deal.  Solid work Briles!

frognutz

Jerome K said:
So, In a poll that had BCS / National Title implications, You just passed it off to someone in the office.  That is supposed to be an acceptable answer?  This is from when the Coahes poll was used in the BCS rankings, right?  I guess selling out a confrence mate , by one of your staffers ofcourse, is no big deal.  Solid work Briles!
Lay off Briles, the guy was busy. The Bears weren't going to coach themselves to their 13th consecutive losing season.