#BAYLORTEARS

Ron Swanson

jewstfrogit said:
FLASH FLOOD WARNING IN WACO

qrTK8Td.png
A real frog-floater...

Of #BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

Is Baylor's OOC schedule, or their loss to WVU, more like the Carlton Dotson (murderer) of their football playoff hopes? Only serious answers, please. 

cdsfrog

Gonna go Loss to WVU.

Baylor undefeated is #4 right now.

OOC strength matters when you have a loss. See Miss State who has a horrible OOC

kidkarr

Riggs I think it's ooc. It's one thing to be soft, but dead last is very bad and people are running with it. It will get better (and ours worse) but hopefully the word is out! We need to get twitter blasting that. Also I said early in year that Briles smugness was gonna bite him in the ass. When asked about his soft schedule early on, he replied "an undefeated big12 team will get in". I don't think that sat well with people wanting quality games. Also think there is a third variable, their not showing well for first BCS game. My .02

Purp

cdsfrog said:
Gonna go Loss to WVU.

Baylor undefeated is #4 right now.
OOC strength matters when you have a loss. See Miss State who has a horrible OOC
I think undefeated Baylor would be #2 right now just like undefeated TCU would be.  I don't see any reason a non-SEC team would get the #1 spot if an undefeated SEC team exists.  The bias is just too scrong.  That said, an undefeated TCU or Baylor would trump a 1 loss Oregon and undefeated FSU (this year's version) every time.

That said, I agree with your larger point that the loss to 4-loss WVU is their albatross at this point.  I'd like to see KSU beat WVU and Baylor and just put an end to this nonsense, but I'm not holding my breath.  At the end of the season, though, I think we'll basically be tied with Baylor in every comparative measure except OoC schedule, quality of loss, and quality of defense.  I think those three factors will elevate us above Baylor before we have to get to the H2H "tie-breaker" everyone talks so much about.