• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TCURiggs

OLw3pTz.gif

Oh man, this killed me. Monkeys are the best

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Oh man, this killed me. Monkeys are the best
We were in Costa Rica a year or so ago. First morning ther, around 5am, I jump out of bed because it sounds like an army is invading our villa. I try to figure out what the hell is happening. Realizing nothing is inside the house I go outside and there are 25 or so howler monkeys all going crazy in the trees. The sound is horrific when you don't know what it is. Then I thought it was cool when I figured it out. Until the next morning. And the next five mornings. Every darning morning being woken up at 5am by those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] was terrible.

So, yes, monkeys are the best. Except howler monkeys. They can darn off.

Tom Brown

We were in Costa Rica a year or so ago. First morning ther, around 5am, I jump out of bed because it sounds like an army is invading our villa. I try to figure out what the hell is happening. Realizing nothing is inside the house I go outside and there are 25 or so howler monkeys all going crazy in the trees. The sound is horrific when you don't know what it is. Then I thought it was cool when I figured it out. Until the next morning. And the next five mornings. Every darning morning being woken up at 5am by those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] was terrible.

I saw a doc on animal planet about monkeys darning each other off orgy style. Scientists called it "Rubbing the G-G's."
The same specie of monkey had been split apart by a river. One side of the river, they mated for life, the other, they had daily communal orgies.

The pius side had less males cuz many had died trying to cross the river.

I made the last part up because I would have died trying, had I been a monkey.

Froglaw

I don't know if I can accurately interpret this post but it seems to me to be the pinnacle of hypocrisy and/or irony coming from a self-identified female Baylor football fan. But maybe I'm reading it incorrectly and she's taking a shot at the Baylor board.

I hope its true but highly unlikely. Being a West Texan myself, I would love to see Tech get back to being relevant. Tech just needs to set up a athletic standards department that do not report to the athletic director or coaches that has 100% authority to punish a player of any sport if they cross an ethics line.

I heard the same rumor via a huge TTech donor last Saturday

Mean Purple

Guys used to have run ins with them at jungle school. Nothing makes a crap ftx like monkeys throwing ship.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Baylor as described in classic literature:

James Joyce:

"Imagine some foul and putrid corpse that has lain rotting and decomposing in the grave, a jelly-like mass of liquid corruption. Imagine such a corpse a prey to flames, devoured by the fire of burning brimstone . . . And then imagine this sickening stench, multiplied a millionfold and a millionfold again . . ."

Johnathan Swift:

"All folks who pretend to religion and grace, / Allow there's a HELL, but dispute of the place."

John Milton:

"A dungeon horrible, on all sides round / As one great furnace flamed; yet from those flames / No light; but rather darkness visible / Served only to discover sights of woe . . ."

Frogcrates

Baylor as described in classic literature:

James Joyce:

"Imagine some foul and putrid corpse that has lain rotting and decomposing in the grave, a jelly-like mass of liquid corruption. Imagine such a corpse a prey to flames, devoured by the fire of burning brimstone . . . And then imagine this sickening stench, multiplied a millionfold and a millionfold again . . ."

Johnathan Swift:

"All folks who pretend to religion and grace, / Allow there's a HELL, but dispute of the place."

John Milton:

"A dungeon horrible, on all sides round / As one great furnace flamed; yet from those flames / No light; but rather darkness visible / Served only to discover sights of woe . . ."
The dungeon horrible! Dilly dilly!