• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Ron Swanson

No, just pointing out that non-Houstonians don’t really think of Waco as being on Hwy 6, at least not at first. So “100 miles south on the same highway” sounds like Austin.

But then, the horse rape joke is kind of a giveaway.
Nevermind me, I’m an idiot. To my credit, it’s basically at the intersection (which is what you were getting at).

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I would say covering it up for four months probably isn't a good start for "getting it right".

BTW - It is by Muck, so I did not click, did not read.

netty2424

Would it be tasteless if all our players' jerseys had the name "J.Doe" on the back when we play Baylor?
Or maybe just a simple helmet sticker?
They would then follow that up with drug kingpin names on their jerseys. El Chapo, Escobar, Scarface, etc.

I ran out of kingpin names after Escobar. That might not be the best comeback plan, but it's Baylor, so......

AroundWorldFrog

They would then follow that up with drug kingpin names on their jerseys. El Chapo, Escobar, Scarface, etc.

I ran out of kingpin names after Escobar. That might not be the best comeback plan, but it's Baylor, so......

They'd add Pachall, Brock, Johnson, Yendry and Horn. Our cartel level drug ring.

Still pissed at those knuckleheads.

Mean Purple

Good Lord. Will it never end? They were redshirts, so I can already hear "They never played a down". Darn Baylor to Darning Hell!

Time to set the sign back to zero

images
BURN IT DOWN

Jet Set Frog

I think last night's might have been the best so far. I just seemed more glued to it than the others, which is not to say I didn't like the others at all, last night's just seemed more engrossing.

I think it's been great too.

Finally got to watch this episode and I agree it was very good. Pretty tense for the most part until they showed them eating Whataburger, at which point I cracked up laughing......then got hungry.

netty2424

Started the A&E special on it called Waco: Madman or Messiah. Better than the tv show IMO.

Interviews the real survivors, law enforcement, plays actual FBI audio and video, etc. I tend to think you get the "real" account of how things went down.

Not sure why in the tv show they made the lead FBI negotiator out to kind of be a moron that no one really respected. He doesn't portray himself as such when they interview him in this documentary.

But the actual FBI agent in charge does seem like a moron when they interview him. You can tell he was very much a tactical aggresssive type A. He almost had a smile on his face as he discusses various tactics they used on the compound. He got off on that part of it. Weird.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Just to throw out a question to the lawyers on here: was the Posse Comitatus Act violated in the final action at the Waco compound? Tanks, Bradleys, Hueys, and other military material...assuming support personnel as well...were brought over from Fort Hood to help with the execution of the final plan. Seems to me like it was a violation, but I'm sure there are nuances here.