• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
So we are well into the 2018 Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo. As I was watching one of the best trained horse I have every seen on Sunday, I could not help but think..."Waco doesn't have this"
No, but they have a lame ass market set up near some empty silos that sells cheap Chinese crap to absolute morons that travel in from all over to revel in the glory of Waco and the Gaines.

Mean Purple

No, but they have a lame ass market set up near some empty silos that sells cheap Chinese crap to absolute morons that travel in from all over to revel in the glory of Waco and the Gaines.
They have their crap at Nebraska Furniture mart. Marker on the back indicated made in southeast asia (nam) and the like. Looked poorly constructed.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Took me a couple months but I finished Paula & Marks book - Violated.

I just don’t need a shower.
I need several showers.
And some Brillo pads.
Some lava soap on a rope.
And a Clorox rinse.

Just finished Violated last night. "Interesting" would be a good word for it. There is in depth information in the book that is sickening and portrays everyone at Baylor in even a worse light than previously in my eyes.

All the rape apologists at Baylor and Sickem365 need to read that book if they want a smidgen of objectivity. Very sad.

Finished reading Violated and handed it off to @tcumaniac today.

Fair warning, like @ShadowFrog mentioned, you'll need to stock up on brillo pads, lava soap, and prepare for a clorox rinse.

And @AroundWorldFrog is right. The information in the book shines a light on the darkness in a way that will exponentinally increase your hatred for Rapelor and the [ Finebaum ]hole that surrounds it.

[Baylor asshoe], scheiss Waco, scheiss Art Briles, scheiss the "shirt-off boys", and scheiss all the dumb [ mother farger ]s that still support Rapelor Football.

Anybody that disagrees can EABODADIAF.

tsI1W0.gif

NvPJqvb.gif

DK8nFMf.gif

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Fair warning, like @ShadowFrog mentioned, you'll need to stock up on brillo pads, lava soap, and prepare for a clorax rinse.

And @AroundWorldFrog is right. The information in the book shines a light on the darkness in a way that will exponentinally increase your hatred for Rapelor and the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]hole that surrounds it.

[Baylor asshoe], scheiss Waco, scheiss Art Briles, scheiss the "shirt-off boys", and scheiss all the dumb [ mother farger ]s that still support Rapelor Football.

tsI1W0.gif

NvPJqvb.gif

DK8nFMf.gif

At the risk of almost Likeing my own post....

....a Pox on their house & all who dwell in it.

MTfrog5

Fair warning, like @ShadowFrog mentioned, you'll need to stock up on brillo pads, lava soap, and prepare for a clorox rinse.

And @AroundWorldFrog is right. The information in the book shines a light on the darkness in a way that will exponentinally increase your hatred for Rapelor and the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]hole that surrounds it.

tsI1W0.gif

NvPJqvb.gif

DK8nFMf.gif
I’m not sure Manic needs anymore hatred for them...

Pharm Frog

Reminder for possible TV viewing: “Waco” (the mini-series) starts this week on Wednesday. I’m sure the Waco Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Tourism Bureau is thrilled.

ATC Frog

Reminder for possible TV viewing: “Waco” (the mini-series) starts this week on Wednesday. I’m sure the Waco Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Tourism Bureau is thrilled.

I’m sure they’ll just up the Chip & Joanna/fixer upper/magnolia ad campaign machine to offset the bad pub.

netty2424

I'll be dialed in. Has some pretty good actors in it. Hoping they stay true to what actually happened, but I'm sure it'll be heavily dramatized.