• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

jack the frog

Freakin' awesome over there. Here is a jewel of a comment in terms of a Rhule replacement. Some of the sorriest human beings on the planet over there.

"Word is that Les Miles has been shopping Hugh Freeze as his OC.

Would ADMR pull the trigger on Les Miles this time? With the caveat that Hugh Freeze comes with him as the HCIW?

I could live with this. For all of Freeze's faults, he is a deeply devout man who is working on his relationship with God. His accomplishments at Ole Miss speak to what he can do here.

The beauty of this package deal is that Les Miles buys the university time to test the waters with Freeze.

From everything I've seen from Mr Freeze (going back to the Blind Side movie), he fits the culture at Baylor."

Last edited:

HG73

Should not have surprised me but it did a little. This story brought the Bring Back Briles crew back front and center. Thought that was finally dead and buried.
That's still the plan. And it's working. If Rhule goes 1-11 again they will have a "rehabilitated" Briles back on the sidelines in 2019. Book it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I wonder what those recruits he just signed are thinking.

giphy.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I won’t blame Rhule for interviewing for an NFL HC job, that would be a nice job.

But damn, those recruits must be pissed.
I doubt many chose Baylor for Rhule. They chose the path of least resistance to playing time at the position they want to play (rather than what's necessarily best for the team or player) and the ridiculous flashy uniforms. There are just those types of people that make those types of decisions. I wouldn't hire any of them later in life.

Sebastian S

I doubt many chose Baylor for Rhule. They chose the path of least resistance to playing time at the position they want to play (rather than what's necessarily best for the team or player) and the ridiculous flashy uniforms. There are just those types of people that make those types of decisions. I wouldn't hire any of them later in life.

There is still some prestige playing in division 1, a power 5 at that.

That's where Baylor failed when they were the bottom dwellers of the Big 12. They did not take advantage of the position they were in.

Imagine what Patterson could have done if TCU was in that position when he was hired.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
There is still some prestige playing in division 1, a power 5 at that.

That's where Baylor failed when they were the bottom dwellers of the Big 12. They did not take advantage of the position they were in.

Imagine what Patterson could have done if TCU was in that position when he was hired.
Of course they should want to play in a P5 conference. But they have options and still choose Baylor. Poor decision making skills - looking for the easy path.

FrogCop19

I hear there's a guy named Jim Grope available. Just sayin..

It's funny...being in the education field, this made me think of substitute teachers. There's that sub that everyone hates (usually the strict one that follows the lesson for the day to the letter), then there's the one that everyone loves (usually the one that makes friends with them and doesn't enforce the rules). Then there's the one that the kids are indifferent to.

"I think he was our coach last year...wasn't he the one that walked around with his headset plugged into the 60's Pandora station?"