• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Big Frog II

Interesting BF thread......

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/21253

"Baylor University's petition to protect about 6,200 current and former students' privacy regarding records related to "sex" or "sexual conduct generally" since 2003 has been denied, according to a Monday ruling by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals."
This has got to be costing Baylor a fortune.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
This has got to be costing Baylor a fortune.
6ADLV4r.gif

MinFrog

Looks like Zach Smith is transferring. All the eggs in the Charlie Brewer basket.

Now sure, Brewer is a hell of a qb, but this leaves them very thin again at QB.

Punter1

Looks like Zach Smith is transferring. All the eggs in the Charlie Brewer basket.

Now sure, Brewer is a hell of a qb, but this leaves them very thin again at QB.

I like Charlie but with that line and his slight frame he's not gonna last 3 games next year. That's probably gonna leave a true freshman as a backup. Sounds like the exact same situation Texas will have after Buechele probably leaves.

AroundWorldFrog

I like Charlie but with that line and his slight frame he's not gonna last 3 games next year. That's probably gonna leave a true freshman as a backup. Sounds like the exact same situation Texas will have after Buechele probably leaves.
yep, and the way they're schemed into the offense, both Brewer and Ehlinger will end up with concussions over and over until they're ruint sadly.

jack the frog

yep, and the way they're schemed into the offense, both Brewer and Ehlinger will end up with concussions over and over until they're ruint sadly.

As I understand it, Ehlinger suffered a serious concussion in high school also. UT may deny it but he almost certainly suffered two last year, so you have a guy with maybe three dings looking to a sophomore season. I do not know if the Briles offense and the Herman offense are much alike but they both seem to have that flaw of utilizing the QB as a primary rushing option. Says something about the consideration of the player I would say.

AroundWorldFrog

As I understand it, Ehlinger suffered a serious concussion in high school also. UT may deny it but he almost certainly suffered two last year, so you have a guy with maybe three dings looking to a sophomore season. I do not know if the Briles offense and the Herman offense are much alike but they both seem to have that flaw of utilizing the QB as a primary rushing option. Says something about the consideration of the player I would say.
It's not necessarily that the QB runs per se, but it looked like in Texas' offense particularly, they expected Ehlinger to duck his head right up between the tackles time after time.

Wexahu

Bingo. I think more in the case of Herman's offense, at least the way it's been run up to this point in his career. It's a high-risk way to play, that's for sure. You almost have to have two decent QBs and ideally three.