• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

3jZDGOd7.jpg
They could have just taken a cardboard cutout of that, put BU on with a Sharpie, stick a broken headset on it and saved $1M last year.

AroundWorldFrog

Just finished Violated last night. "Interesting" would be a good word for it. There is in depth information in the book that is sickening and portrays everyone at Baylor in even a worse light than previously in my eyes.

All the rape apologists at Baylor and Sickem365 need to read that book if they want a smidgen of objectivity. Very sad.

FrogCop19

Just finished Violated last night. "Interesting" would be a good word for it. There is in depth information in the book that is sickening and portrays everyone at Baylor in even a worse light than previously in my eyes.

All the rape apologists at Baylor and Sickem365 need to read that book if they want a smidgen of objectivity. Very sad.

I don't think they could actually achieve a smidgen of objectivity even if you strapped them down and injected it into their system via intravenous drip. It is nothing more than a propaganda-driven smear campaign helmed by UT, ESPN, their own Board of Regents, and the Illuminati.

They truly are incapable of acknowledging any kind of wrongdoing by their green-and-gold messiah.

froginaustin

I don't think they could actually achieve a smidgen of objectivity even if you strapped them down and injected it into their system via intravenous drip. It is nothing more than a propaganda-driven smear campaign helmed by UT, ESPN, their own Board of Regents, and the Illuminati.

They truly are incapable of acknowledging any kind of wrongdoing by their green-and-gold messiah.

^^ a concise statement of why this thread exists. Congratulations.

Big Frog II

I hear another Title IX Coordinator is leaving Baylor. This one lasted two whole months.

Edit: It is 14 months she lasted not 2.

Last edited: