• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I can't post .gifs
Please post the How Can You Be So Obtuse?

Y46ikNb.gif

Isn't ironic that everyone at Baylor keeps saying it happens everywhere else too. It is a huge problem sexual assault; look over there everyone's doing what is the big deal? Well simply put all the others schools are taking actions, publicly talking about it, and in short not covering it up. It isn't the crimes it is the cover up of the crimes and still not coming clean to everything that happened. Still not cleaning house like they should have when this first broke. If they did it would be over by now like Penn State.

FrogCop19

Isn't ironic that everyone at Baylor keeps saying it happens everywhere else too. It is a huge problem sexual assault; look over there everyone's doing what is the big deal? Well simply put all the others schools are taking actions, publicly talking about it, and in short not covering it up. It isn't the crimes it is the cover up of the crimes and still not coming clean to everything that happened. Still not cleaning house like they should have when this first broke. If they did it would be over by now like Penn State.

This is the key. And every time a sexual assault situation arises at another school, they are the first ones to post about it on their page. I just can't believe that they don't understand the concept that yes, it happens at many, many other schools, but WE HEAR ABOUT IT FROM THOSE OTHER SCHOOLS AS SOON AS THEY CAN LEGALLY REPORT IT. The folks down south got in trouble because they got caught lying.

I mean, isn't that the lesson we try to teach our children as early as we can? I know I have taught my two squids that if you break something or do something bad, be truthful and we can talk about it. There will still be consequences, but if I find out you did something bad and then LIED about it? Well, the consequences will be worse.