• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322942&p=5789757#post5789757

Thread is titled "Bad New Coming ..."

First post:

"Bad New is Coming
One of our chaplains has been fired for sleeping with a volleyball player. Why tf can we just not have people in our athletic department chill out for one efffing second."

Edit: sorry, couldn't resist. Here's the second post, which perfectly illustrates the intellectual genius of the typical Baylor fan:

"Please tell me all was consensual?! While it's pore form sleeping with a student, at least tell me it was between consenting adults!!!"

Edit 2: Because I'm in a different time zone (+7) and not sleeping this week, I took the hazardous task of wading through that thread on BF. All the usual tropes are there: It happens everywhere; she must have been too attractive to resist; this is old news; it's not a football problem; the liberal media, etc.

Last edited:

netty2424

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322942&p=5789757#post5789757

Thread is titled "Bad New Coming ..."

First post:

Bad New is Coming
One of our chaplains has been fired for sleeping with a volleyball player. Why tf can we just not have people in our athletic department chill out for one efffing second.

Edit: sorry, couldn't resist. Here's the second post, which perfectly illustrates the intellectual genius of the typical Baylor fan:

Please tell me all was consensual?! While it's pore form sleeping with a student, at least tell me it was between consenting adults!!!
gKqNY_s-200x150.gif

UnderToad

Livingstone's academic expertise appears to focus on bringing women into the workforce in high levels. She has written about "Leveling the Playing Field for Women Executives" and has spoken at several women's leadership forums. At Baylor in 1994-1995, she was a member of the committee for promotion of sexual equality.

Baylor hired Chicago-based executive consulting firm Heidrick & Struggles to help search for its next president. In its position profile, Heidrick & Struggles says it sought a “mature, unapologetic, yet growing Christian leader” with financial savvy, communication skills and the desire to lift academic standards.

The eight-page document doesn’t mention the campus tumult, but it asked that applicants have “experience in ‘crisis management’” and “can lead with decisiveness as well as sensitivity and transparency and has the courage to address the tough issues.”

http://www.chron.com/local/educatio...da-Livingstone-as-next-president-11081351.php

ifrog

Livingstone's academic expertise appears to focus on bringing women into the workforce in high levels. She has written about "Leveling the Playing Field for Women Executives" and has spoken at several women's leadership forums. At Baylor in 1994-1995, she was a member of the committee for promotion of sexual equality.

Baylor hired Chicago-based executive consulting firm Heidrick & Struggles to help search for its next president. In its position profile, Heidrick & Struggles says it sought a “mature, unapologetic, yet growing Christian leader” with financial savvy, communication skills and the desire to lift academic standards.

The eight-page document doesn’t mention the campus tumult, but it asked that applicants have “experience in ‘crisis management’” and “can lead with decisiveness as well as sensitivity and transparency and has the courage to address the tough issues.”

http://www.chron.com/local/educatio...da-Livingstone-as-next-president-11081351.php

Interesting that being "unapologetic" was part of the criteria. Isn't that what partially got them to where they are today with this scandal?

Good Lord, man. CountryFrog wasn't suggesting people on here disagreed about whether rape was wrong. Darning stop and think before you type. Would anybody ever suggest that? He was (jokingly) trying to stop the arguing by pointing out the common ground.

It was you who created the issue where none existed when you misinterpreted his post and accused him of suggesting somebody here thought rape was OK. And that's the straw man Frog to be Named Later was talking about.
There was an actual straw man? I was just being a smartass.

#deephateshashtags

Ron Swanson

There was car on 35 with Baylor stickers hanging out in the "fast"(left) lane doing 60 in a 70.

I hate Baylor.
It's the passing lane, not the fast lane.

Even if the guy was going 76 in a 70, he should still get over to the right unless he's passing someone.

Leave it to a Baylor to not even go the speed limit and still hang out over there.