• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Fall Camp

TCUdirtbag

Good to hear Baker is recovered and back at it. Sounds like Janczak, Lodolo, Wymer are the likely weekend rotation. Big expectations for Green over the next couple years. 18 new guys and 18 returners is a lot of new faces.

Raw Frog

Schloss said every position is up for competition. Glad to hear that LF is open for the best player to start. Going to be an exciting year with so many new faces.

W

Way of the Frog

Interested to see who from that "second" group of arms emerges for the week day spot as well as positions in the bull pen.

Interesting group from among King, Coughlin, Eisler, Green, and Henderson.

Who are the transfer Schloss is talking about coming into the program?

Sand Frog

Pretty excited to hear Wymer as possible weekend rotation. Remember him coming in against A&M in Houston Classic and throwing 6 innings of no hit ball if I remember right. Janczak, Lodolo, Wymer rotation could turn into one of the best of 2018.

PO Frog

Pretty excited to hear Wymer as possible weekend rotation. Remember him coming in against A&M in Houston Classic and throwing 6 innings of no hit ball if I remember right. Janczak, Lodolo, Wymer rotation could turn into one of the best of 2018.
Perhaps you may also have seen him in the post season...

They normally don't update the roster until after fall camp, due to cut downs that normally happen. Also, some guys come in as walk ons (no aid) and quit once they realize they can't play and can't do as much fun college stuff and still be on the team.

Pharm Frog

After being in Norman last season, I just don't see CW as a RF. Don't see him at 1B either. Not sure where I see him actually other than at DH. The thing I'm most interested in is who is going to bat behind LB.

flyfishingfrog

After being in Norman last season, I just don't see CW as a RF. Don't see him at 1B either. Not sure where I see him actually other than at DH. The thing I'm most interested in is who is going to bat behind LB.
Hoping we are pleasantly surprised by a few changes from the offseason - or maybe the return of some things and the additions of a few others.

TCUdirtbag

They normally don't update the roster until after fall camp, due to cut downs that normally happen. Also, some guys come in as walk ons (no aid) and quit once they realize they can't play and can't do as much fun college stuff and still be on the team.

This. Expect roster updates in January.

I believe there’s a 2018 thread with a roster breakdown from August.