4.09 ERA, 2-1, 5 starts/5 appearances
11.0 ip, 10 h, 6 r, 5 er, 6 bb, 14 so, .233 b/avg

Texas Tech Starting Pitcher

So LHP Steven Gingery

1.49 ERA, 8-0, 10 starts/10 appearances
66.2 ip, 35 h, 13 r, 11 er, 16 bb, 76 so, .156 b/avg

Last edited:

Armadillo

I'm back today. Missed the GDT last night. And that's a shame because I've been critical of NL. He gets full credit for his best start all season. Incredible performance.

Ok MT, time to see what you got. I know it's inside you. Go Frogs.

Bless this thread RT.

TCUdirtbag

WVU beats OU in the continuation of the suspended game. No game today between Baylor and KU.

Thanks for posting, Pharm. For those following less-closely, this means the top of the Big 12 standings now stand at:

TCU: 12-4
WVU: 10-6
Tech: 9-7

Would be nice of OU to take 1 from WVU this weekend.

The ESPN score box listed the Frogs as number 4 yesterday and today as number 5. What service do they use I wonder? Evidently one where if you beat a top ten team with a masterful performance you drop a place

TCUdirtbag

There's a gift to Tech. Skoug HBP but the ump is a complete idiot and said it hit h bat (it hit his wrist). So instead it's a strike.

TCUdirtbag

The ESPN score box listed the Frogs as number 4 yesterday and today as number 5. What service do they use I wonder? Evidently one where if you beat a top ten team with a masterful performance you drop a place

Game was on FOX yesterday.

There are 6 polls in college baseball. I think ESPN uses the Coaches Poll.

Pharm Frog

You seriously have to try to be that bad behind the plate. And then to compound your idiocy by lifting signaling ball one with a closed right fist and a raised index finger on the left hand is not excusable. Complete BS.