• The KillerFrogs

BASEBALL: #1 TCU vs. #11 Texas A&M - Saturday Game Thread

f_399

The feed cutoff FS2 and FSSW?

I heard FS2 changed programming but FSSW stayed on the game?

Mine did't record anyway because the game started late and my dvr stopped recording before the 9th.

I listened to the radio broadcast on frogvision. It's pretty entertaining because Chuck Amendola gets more and more excited, and you can hear the TCU fans getting into it.

qjam6

Ron Swanson said:
The TCU fans behind the plate were absolutely embarrassing. If you're reading this, please stop that. You made all of TCU fandom cringe with your terrible shtick.

I don't think you realize the real impact they had on the game for us.  They may have been annoying, but they kept the crowd going and sparked that 9th inning rally.  From TV, I can understand why their antics were overdone & exhausting. But being at the game, everyone in our entire section (behind the TCU bench) was looking over to them for direction.

They were the ONLY Frogs in the entire stadium standing while we were down 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th... and that says a lot IMO.

Sand Frog

HornsFrogsCowboys said:

I don't think you realize the real impact they had on the game for us.  They may have been annoying, but they kept the crowd going and sparked that 9th inning rally.  From TV, I can understand why their antics were overdone & exhausting. But being at the game, everyone in our entire section (behind the TCU bench) was looking over to them for direction.

They were the ONLY Frogs in the entire stadium standing while we were down 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th... and that says a lot IMO.

Well said.  Plus they had all the aggie fans that had stayed pissed off as well as their bench and coaches.  I'd say their antics worked well.  It's baseball for pity sakes.  You are allowed to heckle the other team and fans.

Hemingway

HornsFrogsCowboys said:

Haha. Ever heard of Whitewolf ? He'd be proud

Double V

f_399 said:
The feed cutoff FS2 and FSSW?

I heard FS2 changed programming but FSSW stayed on the game?

Mine did't record anyway because the game started late and my dvr stopped recording before the 9th.
It never switched for me (UVerse in Austin).  All the other FS channels either were showing something else, or said "No Programming Scheduled at This Time".  The FSGO app originally had the broadcast, but it was delayed and showing the 7th inning.  I think the app stream got fixed about the same time as Fox but it back on FS2 (~ halfway through the 10th IIRC).  

Either way, it was a complete and total [ Finebaum ]-show.  Anyone who wants to watch UFC after-fight analysis that badly should be the ones to have to switch channels, not the fans watching two top-25 college baseball teams with dramatic history in a dramatic finish.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Double V said:

Either way, it was a complete and total [Craig James]-show.  Anyone who wants to watch UFC after-fight analysis that badly should be the ones to have to switch channels, not the fans watching two top-25 college baseball teams with dramatic history in a dramatic finish.
Is that something CDC can lodge an official contract complaint about?