• The KillerFrogs

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

OmniscienceFrog

OU sucks against the pass downfield so of course we trying to be cute with underneath passes and WR screens. Diarse and Reagor are beating their guys downfield consistently, if Hill can get the ball to them so they can make a play we'd have a chance.
Of course that IF is very inconsistent. Of course no. 2, what they're doing otherwise is too. smh i'll be glad when next season gets here.

BleedNPurple

Would have liked to have seen some Sar downfield passes. We scored a big goose egg in 2nd half - trtteeeeeerrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiibbbbbbbbllllllleeeee - again

Moose Stuff

I see your point.

Look on the bright side. Paid a couple of hundred to confirm what we already know. Cumbie aint the man.

He’s been calling plays for exactly one year. And considering that all this board does is complain that our QB sucks, our WR can’t catch, our OL can’t block, and our best player has been hurt for almost the entirety of the two OU games I’ll give him a pass.

Mean Purple

Shawn Robinson downfield passes.
and is risky for turnovers. Here is the reality, a coach has to know his players. Kenny is great with those passes for first downs. There are run patters that were gold for us. But in the second half, Cumbie was Cumbie. Would not be any different with SR.

And you can't leave a defense on the field like that. They get gassed. And it won't change next near if Cumbie does not learn soon.

And wehre the darn is my truck?

Mean Purple

He’s been calling plays for exactly one year. And considering that all this board does is complain that our QB sucks, our WR can’t catch, our OL can’t block, and our best player has been hurt for almost the entirety of the two OU games I’ll give him a pass.
Dude, his play calling stinks. Period. It is just plain bad.

FROG PARENTS 1961

Would have liked to have seen some Sar downfield passes. We scored a big goose egg in 2nd half - trtteeeeeerrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiibbbbbbbbllllllleeeee - again
on a positive note: we did keep our no touchdown streak in the 2nd half and advanced it now to 7 games in a row. Only problem was it was us this time that didn't score