• The KillerFrogs

Avion Collins

frogforlife

Anyone notice he got playing time for Minnesota yesterday. Came in as extra big body on short yardage and goal line plays. Chance for a big payday.

kidkarr

TCU needs to be bombing every freaking recruit and transfer with the fact that come next weekend their are 3 former Frog OT's on the rosters of NFL teams and no offensive linemen from those lying POS in Austin.
I try and keep up, but why “lying pos in austin”?

Eight

I try and keep up, but why “lying pos in austin”?

lying spin machine in Austin run by the grill wearing mensa who has everyone in orange convinced Texas is back and is spreading lies about where kids need to play if the want to compete for titles and make the NFL

culture war is afoot and it isn't about libs and cons, those of faith versus the unchurched, but that pos program in austin that would do anything it can to destroy every other program in this state and the big 12

Bob

Whew, from the new spelling of his first name, I thought Collins had gained a new nickname for making bird-brained penalties.

froginmn

Actually that spelling would come from sailing passes way over people's heads.

I was at the game and every time they announced him I yelled Go Frogs. Nobody had any idea what I was talking about.

Chico Dusty

Actually that spelling would come from sailing passes way over people's heads.

I was at the game and every time they announced him I yelled Go Frogs. Nobody had any idea what I was talking about.

I’ve been to a lot of NFL games in my day and never heard an offensive lineman’s name called on the loud speaker. Maybe it’s different in Minnesota...

hiphopfroggy

I’ve been to a lot of NFL games in my day and never heard an offensive lineman’s name called on the loud speaker. Maybe it’s different in Minnesota...

Checking in as an ineligible receiver?

Pats seemed to do it every possession at the Deflategate game, I've never heard an Olineman get so much love.

Chico Dusty

Pats seemed to do it every possession at the Deflategate game, I've never heard an Olineman get so much love.

I’m talking about being at the game. They don’t announce substitutions or anything an o-lineman does unless he gets the ball. Again, maybe they do at the Vikings game. I’ve been to a few stadiums and never heard it

Eight

I’m talking about being at the game. They don’t announce substitutions or anything an o-lineman does unless he gets the ball. Again, maybe they do at the Vikings game. I’ve been to a few stadiums and never heard it

suspect chico means thhe officials make the announcement and when they do that it is numbers not names. gotten off topic. collins played, three frogs on rosters next week and tom herman is a lying pos

hiphopfroggy

Me too, I was at deflategate. At first the crowd was confused, but then it turned into a drinking game that the entire stadium went ballistic for each time the PA announced "#67 checking in as an eligible receiver", which seemed to be every other play at one point.

At Gillette the PA guy announces when an Olineman checks in as an eligible (I mistakenly typed ineligible earlier) receiver but just by his # not his name.

On a side note, 3 of the 4 teams left in the NFL playoffs have TCU offensive lineman on their roster, and they are all badarse.

BAM Frog

TCU needs to be bombing every freaking recruit and transfer with the fact that come next weekend their are 3 former Frog OT's on the rosters of NFL teams and no offensive linemen from those lying POS in Austin.

An actual level-headed poster on ShaggyBevo made the following comment basically defending why one of the grad transfers would pick TCU.

“Since Texas last had an offensive lineman drafted (Hills, 2008), Auburn has had four OL picked, and TCU has had six (two of whom are starters on current NFL playoff teams).”

Thought that was interesting.

Frog-in-law1995

giphy.gif

BAM Frog

damn, what bizarro internet world did you find that comment on? not doubting you, just amazed as any time i have spent on shaggy just reinforced why i hate any and all arrogance tied to ut
Haha. I check out their Recruiting Thread when I am really bored. You just have to have really low expectations - UT is getting everyone they want and they didn’t want him if they go somewhere else.