• The KillerFrogs

Art Briles fired?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
And baylor's Chaplain, an acrobatics coach and her superior and some counselors all knew (allegedly) about this incident. Just makes you wonder how deep this cover up stuff really runs.

How can all these different people know about it and nothing at all was ever said?

tcudoc

bmoney214 said:
And baylor's Chaplin, an acrobatics coach and her superior and some counselors all knew (allegedly) about this incident. Just makes you wonder how deep this cover up stuff really runs.

How can all these different people know about it and nothing at all was ever said?
happy-birthday-charlie-chaplin.jpg

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
tcudoc said:
And baylor's Chaplin, an acrobatics coach and her superior and some counselors all knew (allegedly) about this incident. Just makes you wonder how deep this cover up stuff really runs.

happy-birthday-charlie-chaplin.jpg
Damn auto correct.

Reptilian

Frog-in-law1995 said:
And Briles said Chafin's pot arrest was his first offense. What a POS.
Maybe Briles rule is you get three strikes in each criminal category. And that is only convictions because, at Baylor, no conviction = no crime.

tcudoc

Reptilian said:
Maybe Briles rule is you get three strikes in each criminal category. And that is only convictions because, at Baylor, no conviction = no crime.
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         You gotta learn Jim, you are second in command but that does not put you above the law.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Oh I understand. And I also have lots of questions. Like, what does a demerit mean?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         Let's put it this way, you do not want to receive three of those.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Lay it on me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         Three demerits and you'll receive a citation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Now, that sounds serious.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         Oh it is serious. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Which would be me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         That is correct.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Okay. I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disagulation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Dwight Schrute:         What's a dis- What's that?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Jim Halpert:       Oh you don't wanna know.[/SIZE]

USNFROG

Trying to stave off the new thread that will pop up by resurrecting the thread where new info on old stories belongs. It's probably a lost cause, but at least I'll try:

This is where we talk about Art Briles $40 million dollar settlement. Not a new thread.

Austintxfrog94

USNFROG said:
Trying to stave off the new thread that will pop up by resurrecting the thread where new info on old stories belongs. It's probably a lost cause, but at least I'll try:

This is where we talk about Art Briles $40 million dollar settlement. Not a new thread.

lol at Hillbilly Capone raping the institution financially now after he let it happen continually to the actual students.  This is what goes down when you knowingly get in bed with and stay with a crook, they take your money and your soul.  I feel bad for my sister who went there on faith reasons and used to be proud of her degree.  I genuinely hope they get back to being a somewhat reputable institution once they've exorcised all demons.