• The KillerFrogs

Art Briles fired?

ftwfrog

texas_sicilian said:
Let's just say that he's really sticking his neck out there. And even the other authors on the site are saying that it's his opinion (i.e. CYA if he's wrong).
You're joking right??

I was really expecting something as it was described as a "bombshell", that could cost him his job as a writer. He made everyone wait, kiss his ass, wait more, told everyone it would be any minute now, deleted a few posts in the thread that called him Clit, then wait until the next morning until it was published. When this epic essay was finally published, He went on for 6 paragraphs about the jungle book. Then explained haters, haves and have nots or whatever the hell he called them. It reminded me 100% of the bit from Team America how everyone in the word is either a dick, a smelly cat, or an [ Arschloch]. Then made vague, generic statements that pointed to absolutely NOBODY. This way, in 6 months if something happens to anyone in the country he can point back to his epic post and say, "this is what I was referring to, I just couldn't tell you guys." It's very simple to say Clit, you are a drama seeking Briles.

SnoSki

ftwfrog said:
You're joking right??

I was really expecting something as it was described as a "bombshell", that could cost him his job as a writer. He made everyone wait, kiss his [Rod Gilmore], wait more, told everyone it would be any minute now, deleted a few posts in the thread that called him Clit, then wait until the next morning until it was published. When this epic essay was finally published, He went on for 6 paragraphs about the jungle book. Then explained haters, haves and have nots or whatever the hell he called them. It reminded me 100% of the bit from Team America how everyone in the word is either a popsicle, a smelly cat, or an Rod Gilmore]. Then made vague, generic statements that pointed to absolutely NOBODY. This way, in 6 months if something happens to anyone in the country he can point back to his epic post and say, "this is what I was referring to, I just couldn't tell you guys." It's very simple to say Clit, you are a drama seeking Briles.
Cli(n)t = boy meets Baylor?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Didn't know which of the 50 Baylor threads to drop this in, and possibly already  posted in this thread or others, but BU dismissed RB Chafin after assaulting girlfriend in 2014, pot arrest, etc. ...

Baylor dismisses Devin Chafin after multiple run-ins with the law 
FOXSports.com-13 hours ago

Baylor RB Devin Chafin dismissed from team 
Sports Illustrated-13 hours ago

Baylor dismisses running back Devin Chafin 
Highly Cited-Dallas Morning News (blog)-14 hours ago

Devin Chafin Dismissed by Baylor: Latest Comments, Reaction 
Opinion-Bleacher Report-14 hours ago

jake102

This has likely already been posted, but apparently Shock Linwood and KD Cannon will be dismissed in the coming days/weeks. 

Frog-in-law1995

Jake102 said:
This has likely already been posted, but apparently Shock Linwood and KD Cannon will be dismissed in the coming days/weeks. 
That's quite a bombshell to post without a source. not that I'm doubting you, but do you have a link?

USNFROG

Jake102 said:
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not seeing that anywhere. What makes you say they're being dismissed?

jake102

Frog-in-law1995 said:
That's quite a bombshell to post without a source. not that I'm doubting you, but do you have a link?

USNFROG said:
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not seeing that anywhere. What makes you say they're being dismissed?

TAINTed frog said:

This is Shocking!

I have no credible sources and no real links (Chip Brown). We've been hearing that players would be dismissed (Chafin was the 1st) and apparently Cannon and Linwood are likely to be two of them. 

ATC Frog

Jake102 said:
Wow. Wonder if they're the yet-to-be-named players who sexually assaulted a yet-to-come-forward victim. Just speculating on speculation.

Bob Sugar

Jake102 said:
giphy.gif

jake102

The family of top-rated Baylor recruit Devin Duvernay on Thursday told ESPN that the wide receiver is free to sign elsewhere after being told by the National Letter of Intent program that the university never submitted his NLI paperwork.

Duvernay, ESPN's No. 3 rated wide receiver in the 2016 class, had been seeking a release from his NLI following the sexual assault scandal that has rocked Baylor and cost coach Art Briles his job.

Sources with both the Big 12 and one conference school confirmed to ESPN that Duvernay did not have a valid NLI. Susan Peal, the director of the National Letter of Intent program told ESPN that she could not comment on the specific case.

Baylor sucks at everything. Sure hope he's interested in TCU

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/15901528/baylor-bears-recruit-devin-duvernay-free-sign-elsewhere-nli-paperwork-error