• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas passes law - guns allowed at fb games

nwlafrog

Since the bill was amended to exclude college sports venues this thread is no longer relevant (see end of posted article)

Since the bill was amended AND the article was updated after it was posted here, you are correct. Just want to clarify at the time I created this thread the article didn't mention that.

#fakenews

gohogs14

The first thing I thought is that the refs are going to be really fair to us now lol.

The security at Razorback Stadium has always been pretty lax IMO. One of my friends got caught trying to sneak booze into the game and one of the 80 year olds at the gate told him to turn around and stick it in his shirt and he'd let him in.

helcap

Since the bill was amended AND the article was updated after it was posted here, you are correct. Just want to clarify at the time I created this thread the article didn't mention that.

#fakenews
Didn't mean to imply anything else. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I tend to be brief

Bob

Speaking of Arkansas, what are they going to do now that Sears is going out of business and will no longer issue Catalogs? Maybe they need a law requiring the use of toilet paper in the bathrooms now. Either that or go completely Arab.

LeagueCityFrog

Hopefully TCU makes amends in Fayetteville for that inexcusable loss to Arkansas last season. That was also last season's best TCU produced pregame video.

Jet Set Frog

I'll just say this: I'm known by most of my friends to be the least excitable and most level-headed individual most of them know. However, if there ever were times I thought I could/would legitimately shoot someone....it was while watching football games.....and they were usually refs.

I'm as pro gun as they come, but allowing guns into college football stadiums during guns is a bad idea.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Last item. You guys ever been to the TX capital during the legislative session? Things can get pretty damned contentious and, guess what? Not only are permit holders allowed to carry, they are allowed to bypass the metal detectors all together and are granted expedited entry. Needless to say that's just about the safest place in the State of Texas at the beginning of every odd-numbered year...

Then why are there metal detectors for the non-gun-carrying folks? We're safe, right?
And it's "capitol".

Deep Purple

I'm known by most of my friends to be the least excitable and most level-headed individual most of them know. However, if there ever were times I thought I could/would legitimately shoot someone....it was while watching football games.....and they were usually refs.
And this is bad?