• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas Good or Not

ifrog

Before we get carried away with our 2-0 start perhaps Arkansas just sucks. I hope every team we beat wins the rest of their games, but they looked bad. We did not play well today against an average team we could have lost easily. We need a good QB hill isn't the answer and coaches showed lack of confidence in him. What does board think?

How old are you? 15? What a Brilesbag

Double V

Listen up you bunch of wet scheissing blankets! The FROGS took care of business against Arky. Were there mistakes? Of course, its week 2 and its college football! But this team came into a hostile environment with an energy and fire I haven't seen in at least 3 years. Personally, I like that they saw some adversity and pushed back harder instead of folding up and feeling sorry for themselves. I don't give a damn how good Arkansas turns out to be because I know what they ARE is a big, strong, tough, physical team. That's their identity and today the smaller, faster frogs were also stronger, tougher, and more physical. That is the hard stuff to teach, now we get to work on reducing mistakes.

Also LOVED the offensive game plan today. Haven't seen that since Fuente left. We ran the plays that were working (in this case, RTDB) and stuck with the hot hand rather than trying to force something that wasn't working. LOVED the defensive game plan of taking away the run and putting it all on Johnny Weir, er...Austin Allen. Made the other team play to their weekness by taking away their strength and it was AWESOME to watch. Defensive execution was top notch.

This was a refreshing return to REAL TCU FOOTBALL: good game plans, good execution, great defense, and great coaching. I love it and can't wait to see more.

The rest of you poofsters that want to rain on this parade can start to bleed purple or bleed out!

ShreveFrog

Wasn't overthrown. It was a perfect ball. Reagor slowed and only reached with 1 arm when he could have had 2 hands on the ball. Looked like he was hoping to be on ESPN by making it more difficult than it was.

No, earlier in the game on our side of the field. Hill scrambled and saw Reagor running uncovered deep. The ball sailed a bit out of reach. Would've been easy 6.