• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas Good or Not

tetonfrog

Will root for hogs & their large coach to beat aggies.......if they don't then they won't 4 games. But they won't face a better defense than the frogs. Our D stuffed them today!

HeidelFrog

TCU has a lot of room for improvement. Definitely not clicking on offense yet. Hill is just a little off with his downfield accuracy. WR's had some trouble getting open and dropped a few balls that need to be caught.

Defense looked pretty good. Blown coverage on the TD but otherwise looked solid. Special teams wasn't bad.

All that being said, TCU still beat a respected SEC team on the road. Big win! OSU will be the true early test of what this team can do this year...

Horny4TCU

Piggies are at least a 6-6 team in my opinion. But... I also said we would go undefeated last year. So, my predictions have been a bit off lately.

netty2424

I think you need to give some credit where credit is due. We made Arky look bad, especially their offense.
Yessir. Buddy of mine text me tonight, "Arky offense is terrible, but yalls defense is good."

I'm thinking, "Well which is it? Are they bad? Or did we make them look bad?"

ShreveFrog

Arkansas not good. Will struggle to make a bowl. We're good thanks to better coaching this year (OC and line.) Hopefully get better before trip to The Mullet. Can't leave points on the field.

JogginFrog

I think it was good to have caught Arky early. A lot of Bielema's teams start slow.

TCU also matches up well with the Hogs. Frog defense always commits to stopping the run and dares teams to beat them deep, so the deception of a play-action passing game is nullified--our cover guys are comfortable living on an island.

Any road win against a P5 team is a good win.

Spike

The point you guys are missing is that we beat them at their own game on their home field. I would be less impressed had we spread the ball everywhere and beat them w our speed. We ran right at them and stuffed their run game. On the road. Hill struggled on the deep balls but was efficient in the short game and for the most part as a runner. There were a couple of times I thought several runners were dancing or atleast trying to get outside when whatever yards to be made were to the inside. Overall I am content with this win. I grew up getting drilled by Arky every year so this was awesome!