20. Utah
21. Florida
22. Notre Dame
23. West Virginia
24. Mississippi State
25. LSU

TCUdirtbag

4 Big 12 teams in the top 25 after 1 week of conference play

Wow, didn't expect them to move us up so much, but expect to be back on the outside looking in after the bye.

I can't believe we aren't top 10 in the coaches poll. You beat #6 on the road and have another power 5 road W on your resume after week 4, and you're a top 10 team, period.

Shouldn't slip next week. Games to watch/only ones that could cause us to fall: #16 Washington State @ #5 USC, #2 Clemson @ #12 Virginia Tech

Being top 10 with WVU in top 25 gives us a real shot at college gameday.

ThisIsOurTime

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.gif

FROG PARENTS 1961

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Penn St
5. USC
6. Washington
7. Georgia
8. Michigan
9. TCU
10. Wisconsin
11. Ohio State
12. Virginia Tech
13. Auburn
14. Miami
15. Oklahoma State
16. Washington State
17. Louisville
18. South Florida
19. San Diego State
20. Utah
21. Florida
22. Notre Dame
23. West Virginia
24. Mississippi State
25. LSU

Now this poll looks a little closer to mine posted in the coaches poll thread.

punter9

so should we be ranked this high? Okie light hasn't played a big time team and was ranked 6, Arkansas just lost to a not good A&M.

Maybe we're awesome, maybe we haven't run into resistance yet.........unsure myself but loving the ranking

Wexahu

so should we be ranked this high? Okie light hasn't played a big time team and was ranked 6, Arkansas just lost to a not good A&M.

Maybe we're awesome, maybe we haven't run into resistance yet.........unsure myself but loving the ranking

Unsure myself. I'd like to think we are really good but the next few games will say a lot more. If I had to guess, I'd say Okie State will end up proving themselves to be a really good team and Arkansas will be lucky to win 5 games because I think they are pretty bad, not impressed with them at all. I think SMU might be better than Arkansas.

The SEC is really down this year IMO......Arkansas, Tennessee, LSU, Ole Miss, A&M.....they all just look like crap.