• The KillerFrogs

Anyone else wish Patterson would have accepted Mayfield's transfer?

froginmn

So just to be clear, a couple of you want the guy who bad mouthed LRBWPBWHCGMFP to have been on our team?

giphy.gif

OICU812

Ridiculous premise by OP because it presumes (among many other things) that Dooshfield would still be on the team at this point. No way he plays a full season under GMFP just based on the things we KNOW 100% he's done this year... And don't you just know there's plenty we DON'T know about that would put him in Gary's doghouse.

ShreveFrog

I'm still unclear if Faker asked to come to TCU after Tech. Anyway, we had 2 fantastic years with Boykin, and would've only had Faker one year as a starter. But IF IF IF he could've stayed out of Coach P's doghouse and become a better young man, then -- gag -- I'd say yes. Hey, Russell Wilson had that one year with Wisconsin and they ... nearly won a Rose Bowl.

When I commented to an Okie friend who was gushing on Facebook about Faker before the Rose Bowl, (this guy played o-line in high school), I commented how I was going to root for OU until I saw his antics in front of the UGA receivers. Same old Faker. Just can't take him.

Anyway, the guy responds something like, "We don't apologize for anything." Very arrogant. Which is really unlike my friend. He's a good guy. But like everyone else at OU, there's something intoxicating when it comes to their football. They don't realize how "drunk" they are with jackwagon punks like Faker and all the rest.