• The KillerFrogs

Anyone else see this???

Moose Stuff

I think it's a story....kinda sorta like if G. Stanton fired his agent and all of sudden that eliminated his "no trade clause"...then the Marlins were free to trade him anywhere.

Granted if a school wanted GP or Schloss (and they wanted to leave) bad enough the buyout usually isn't an issue...but with GP just signing a big long term deal that buyout has to be very heavy, especially the 1st few years.

I’m of the opinion that if they wanted to leave they would leave and that the school hiring them wouldn’t care about the buyout no matter what it was. Again, just my OPINION.

BABYFACE

I think it's a story....kinda sorta like if G. Stanton fired his agent and all of sudden that eliminated his "no trade clause"...then the Marlins were free to trade him anywhere.

Granted if a school wanted GP or Schloss (and they wanted to leave) bad enough the buyout usually isn't an issue...but with GP just signing a big long term deal that buyout has to be very heavy, especially the 1st few years.

Not really on GP’s buyout. Word is it was small. Not sure where you thinking it was large.

HToady

Newy is such a flamer. He acts like he is all TCU, then speculates GP is going to leave every year for the last decade.

GP could have left many times, so could have Schloss. JD just got here. All three will continue to be here as long as TCU holds up their end.

Newy acts like they being restrained from taking another job.
I saw him at the HoF game and asked him if he was going to "play nice" with TCU this year. He walked off without saying a word. Saw him a few minutes later trying to get in the ESPN booth, and they wouldn't let him in.

He needs to stick with Dallas and SMU....more his speed.

HeidelFrog

This was addressed by GP. It appears this is pretty common verbage in contracts. Coaches want the option to leave if their ‘boss’ changes. GP said they are not looking to leave.

Newy is such a flamer. He acts like he is all TCU, then speculates GP is going to leave every year for the last decade.

GP could have left many times, so could have Schloss. JD just got here. All three will continue to be here as long as TCU holds up their end.

Newy acts like they being restrained from taking another job.
He’s undefeated at the press box buffet