• The KillerFrogs

Any Baylols around you?

Tom Brown

I had one baylol gorl behind me that didnt know bball. And 3 math majors in front of me. Never said a only clapped when tcu missed FT's . Rhwy did give me a dirty look when i laughed at the missed travel and layup right before half.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I had one baylol gorl behind me that didnt know bball. And 3 math majors in front of me. Never said a only clapped when tcu missed FT's . Rhwy did give me a dirty look when i laughed at the missed travel and layup right before half.
10-Blazing-Saddles-quotes.gif

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I had a young couple and their 8-month-old son sitting next to me. They were very pleasant and the kid was adorable, he got a kick out of it every time I clapped.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum

What a coincidence... 3 Baylor alums sat next to us (after they moved up from their actual seats, asked us to scoot down, and we said no) and one of them kept telling the other two "only down by 3 now", "only down by 2 now", etc. I had to bite my tongue to keep from making a Baylor math joke.

Sebastian S

I had a father and little son next to me.

They were quiet most the time so I tried to stay in my best behavior.

They left at half and never came back.

Last edited:

netty2424

Walked into Tractor Supply Saturday morning wearing a hat with TCU across the front. I was only about 5 steps in and immediately saw a guy wearing a Baylor hat. It was kind of funny. We both saw each other's hat, looked at each other in the eyes, and I'm pretty sure we both envisioned ourselves punching the other in the face. Instead we exchanged stink eyes and went about our business. Darning Baylor.

YA

Had a baylor guy in the club seats keep getting up and yelling at the refs that I told to calm down and sit down--gave me a dirty look and never stood up again except to leave with 5 minutes left.

Overall I was surprised how subdued baylor fans were

Big Frog II

There was a young lady behind me with quite a loud voice. She was vocal at first, but didn't have a whole bunch to say most of the game like the rest of the Baylor fans. They all were pretty subdued.

Latest posts