• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

lakefrog

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 08:12 PM) [snapback]539903[/snapback]
Careful YA! I have never violated any FAA rule. I am completely professional and joking or not about that is absolutely not cool. Why would you mention my employer on line and why would you say I have done what I have not done. I have never admitted to drinking before flying and I have not ever, one time, ever, or ever even come close to violating an FAA rule concerning alcohol or drugs which I am regularly tested for. Last time I checked, nothing I have said or done violates any rule and no matter what were to happen your outing me on line is about as low down as it gets. Now you are a too!

Maybe you should show up at the appointed place and time too!

All right! One more participant and we can have a tag team death match!

JimSwinkLives!

QUOTE(82Frog @ Apr 2 2010, 12:52 PM) [snapback]539824[/snapback]
see what happens when there is no football. . . .society starts coming apart at the seams.

DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER.....MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

bill_murray_ghostbusters.jpg

ShivasFrog

Before the weekend gets rolling, I just wanted to note that, while I don't condone racial epithets or promote violence in any way, the last few days on kfc have been quite entertaining (in a train-wreck kind of way). If that's what it takes to get through the off-season, then I'll stay tuned in.

And TCUdoc, [ profanity ]-Quest was message board gold. Should be pinned for posterity.

desmith03

QUOTE(iconoclast @ Apr 2 2010, 03:21 PM) [snapback]539914[/snapback]
Some of you guys is funny, but I can't wait to check on your board come Wednesday morning.

Was the Baylor game ever rescheduled?

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(AUFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:03 PM) [snapback]539892[/snapback]
I can understand getting frustrated w/ Top but you're like the real life Roy D Mercer of KFC.

:laugh:

How big a feller are ya, anyway?

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(lakefrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:23 PM) [snapback]539917[/snapback]
All right! One more participant and we can have a tag team death match!

All that's missing is Steel putting on a rasslin' exhibition.

frogyou

id love it if someone who follows this stuff closer than i could do an org chart of who is mad at who and maybe put some reasons on there.

i just dont have the time/energy to keep up with who wants to have a hang-off with whom around here.

and i agree, naming employers is bush league and i like that we can use the term DH. it is a medical term i guess...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(YA @ Apr 2 2010, 02:58 PM) [snapback]539884[/snapback]
Good lord. I meet both of you guys. A 12 year old could kick your butts with one hand tied behind their back.

Top--you give your Mineral Wells paper a bad name and PP you give Federal Express a bad name as well. You guys have to remember, this is because y'all are old and all, that the Internet keeps this stuff forever. Employers can and do look for this type of stuff to fire folks. This is especially true for you PP who ADMITS to drinking before and after flying and appears to violate the FAA rules (not saying it is true, but you know the FAA and HR types--guilty 1st, innocent later). Just saying.

Anyway, fight away, I think both of you need an attitude check. :biggrin:

Wow. He flies for Federal Express, is currently in China, and admits to drinking before and after flying? Wow. Hope he doesn't end up like that Federal Express pilot in that Tom Hanks movie when that Federal Express plane crashed. Actually ...

You ever see that Simpson's episode where the power plant hires this new guy who just hates Homer because he's a doofball and can't really do his job, but everyone loves him because he's so pathetic? So the new guy tries to get everyone to hate Homer, but he ends up dying?

This whole thread reminds me of that episode. Steel's like Homer, since he's a total moron, but everyone likes him cuz they kinda feel sorry for him, and Top is the new guy, PO'd at the world because everybody sides with Homer, I mean Steelfrog.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:07 PM) [snapback]539897[/snapback]
I don't know the guy. Except that any enemy of my enemy is my friend. BUT FRIENDS LIE, dammit! I thought he said (or implied) he was ex-military? Stone cold killer. When Steel talks about stone cold killers, Steel means it. Steel hangs around the genuine issue. Steel is not ex-mil, although father fought for the Marines in Korea, and Steel has always regretted not going military. So Steel reads about, hangs around with and helps out military all the time.

Is PP not ex military?

Yes I am retired AF. I am no hero. I just did what many others have done. I never fired a shot in anger and was behind a desk during Desert Storm. Sorry I missed it but knowing the guys had to get requaled (because the war was less demanding than training) after they came back was comforting. I don't know anyone (pilots) who were killed in Iraq but can count (a bunch) all the guys (who I drank beer with) who died in training accidents in my 22 years.

None of this has anything to do with that and I do not expect nor would I want any accolades from that in this situation. This is about being a [ Craig James]. Former military members are just as susceptible to becoming a [ Craig James] as anyone else!

In this case TopFrog is a

Now Top asked me if I would be at the game tomorrow and I responded with the following which he replied with "LOL."

You'll be at the game tomorrow?

Dearest TopFrog,

I am in China. I will try my best to be at the OU game. Should be able to be there if things go as scheduled. Should get home about 5 or 6 AM and then get a nap. Will try and be at the top of the hill by the hedges between the track and the grassy parking area. Can't really describe myself other than I am not very big and I am 58 years old. I have a pretty good beer gut going and wear glasses. I will probably have a purple shirt and Frog hat on.

I think you are a and would be more than happy to call you that to your face. I noticed that your pretty much called me a coward on the main board. I would be more than happy to kick your ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity)ing [Deleted] in front of all who want to attend. I think you are a sucking pig internet bully who finally will not be able to hide behind his keyboard anymore. As soon as I identify who you are take cover because my knuckles will be halfway down your thoat. (Editors note: That last line was a little over the top. It is Japanese like to attack like that. I would never really do that. No offense, of course, to anyone who takes offense to calling out nations that would pull a surprise attack on our nation. I would caution those who might be inclined not to abbreviate the name of people from Japan and call them Japs. Likewise I would be offended if someone called me Tex because I am a Texan. How freaking derogatory)

Looking forward to it "TopFrog."

Putt
lol

steelfrog

Tier 1
Perhaps coincidentally, Coppell High School is hosting, tomorrow, the first freestyle and greco roman tournament of the year. Steel will be there, with LS. They are encouraging "open" wrestlers to enter. You don't need to wear a singlet--shorts and a t-shirt are fine. Steel is not currently entered, but that's a mere formality. Will warn you that Steel is less inclined to play around with folks now than before he broke his finger in May and had to have it surgically reconstructed. Now Steel tries to finish things quicker, so as to not re-break the finger, which could hamper Steel's handball game.

And then of course Sunday we will be at the Iranian's learning all the Iranian magics. www.starbjj.com

Bob

Why don't everybody who is mad at anybody come out to Baby Dolls on 157 after the spring game and lets all get drunk together, remember we're Frogs, and figure out how we are going to survive until the real football season begins. I'm serious and will buy a drink for anyone showing up. You can recognize me by my kimono. It's black and has POW-MIA on the back.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:30 PM) [snapback]539926[/snapback]
Wow. He flies for Federal Express, is currently in China, and admits to drinking before and after flying? Wow. Hope he doesn't end up like that Federal Express pilot in that Tom Hanks movie when that Federal Express plane crashed. Actually ...

Now you really are a I do not, and have never, violated one rule regarding alcohol or drugs and am tested routinely as required. To suggest that and to especially post that on line is more than required for an [Deleted] whuppin.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(Bob @ Apr 2 2010, 03:43 PM) [snapback]539939[/snapback]
Why don't everybody who is mad at anybody come out to Baby Dolls on 157 after the spring game and lets all get drunk together, remember we're Frogs, and figure out how we are going to survive until the real football season begins. I'm serious and will buy a drink for anyone showing up. You can recognize me by my kimono. It's black and has POW-MIA on the back.

Do they have japanese girls on stage there?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 03:45 PM) [snapback]539941[/snapback]
Now you really are a ! I do not, and have never, violated one rule regarding alcohol or drugs and am tested routinely as required. To suggest that and to especially post that on line is more than required for an [Deleted] whuppin.

Just trying to be clear on what was posted earlier concerning Federal Express. I am a stockholder and would hate for Federal Express' stock to be affected by this report of a pilot currently in China violating FAA rules.