• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

YA

Good lord. I meet both of you guys. A 12 year old could kick your butts with one hand tied behind their back.

Top--you give your Mineral Wells paper a bad name and PP you give Federal Express a bad name as well. You guys have to remember, this is because y'all are old and all, that the Internet keeps this stuff forever. Employers can and do look for this type of stuff to fire folks. This is especially true for you PP who ADMITS to drinking before and after flying and appears to violate the FAA rules (not saying it is true, but you know the FAA and HR types--guilty 1st, innocent later). Just saying.

Anyway, fight away, I think both of you need an attitude check. :biggrin:

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 07:48 PM) [snapback]539876[/snapback]
As for you, all I did was point your history of the horrible Mormon posts. It's your history on this board. I said I hoped you meant it this time.

See that's where you just don't have a clue. When a guy is genuinely apologizing, and openly prostrating himself before everyone, a reasonable person with an average amount of class doesn't stick their big nose in where it doesn't belong and start questioning the apology. You could applaud it. Call it the right thing. Or, like most people, just say nothing.

But no, you've got to put in your bitter, hyper-critical two cents. And when someone questioned you on it, you attacked in their direction. And now you are going to get smashed because of it. Either that or forever be known as a collossal wuss with no credibility. Which makes me giggle to no end.

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 03:33 PM) [snapback]539861[/snapback]
One of the funniest threads in a while. Need some mo popcorn yall!

2w65vlj.jpg

The water's cold! The water's cold!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 02:59 PM) [snapback]539885[/snapback]
See that's where you just don't have a clue. When a guy is genuinely apologizing, and openly prostrating himself before everyone, a reasonable person with an average amount of class doesn't stick their big nose in where it doesn't belong and start questioning the apology. You could applaud it. Call it the right thing. Or, like most people, just say nothing.

But no, you've got to put in your bitter, hyper-critical two cents. And when someone questioned you on it, you attacked in their direction. And now you are going to get smashed because of it. Eithe that or forever be known as a collossal wuss with no credibility. Which makes me giggle to no end.

How is one to tell this one is sincere when the previous ones were not? That's all I'm saying. It's your history on the issue.

AUFrog

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 06:20 PM) [snapback]539794[/snapback]
Here is what he said:

Pretty brave of him to be half way around the world calling people Must be that military bravado, which leads him to not answer PMs. What a man.

I consider this an insult that cannot be tolerated. I will be at the top of the hill on the North side of the hedge which is between the track and the grassy parking area prior to the OU game. Sorry I am halfway around the world and cannot kick your teeth in from here. Looking forward to it--!!

I thought you were being funny (on purpose rather than accidentally) when you wrote this and then I read the rest of the thread. Really glad I didn't ship anything via FedEx (or w/ whatever company you fly for) to Hong Kong this week... I can understand getting frustrated w/ Top but you're like the real life Roy D Mercer of KFC.

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(YA @ Apr 2 2010, 02:58 PM) [snapback]539884[/snapback]
Good lord. I meet both of you guys. A 12 year old could kick your butts with one hand tied behind their back.

Maybe they should post pictures of themselves and KFC posters could vote on who would kick whom's butt. Kind of a virtual smackdown for internet tough guy types.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 07:59 PM) [snapback]539886[/snapback]
So, steel is calling an over-paid COMMERCIAL pilot (with wings) a war hero? :wacko:

I don't know the guy. Except that any enemy of my enemy is my friend. BUT FRIENDS LIE, dammit! I thought he said (or implied) he was ex-military? Stone cold killer. When Steel talks about stone cold killers, Steel means it. Steel hangs around the genuine issue. Steel is not ex-mil, although father fought for the Marines in Korea, and Steel has always regretted not going military. So Steel reads about, hangs around with and helps out military all the time.

Is PP not ex military?

Evlo59

Whats next... flop it out and see whos is bigger?

Come one guys lets get it together is discussing a dust-up before it happens, when in actuallity nothing will happen, really a necessity.

"Ooh my words on this, oooh his words on that" good lords it is a message board. How one possibly be this wrapped up by an "anonymous" message board.

Jeez :wacko:

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:07 PM) [snapback]539897[/snapback]
I don't know the guy. Except that any enemy of my enemy is my friend. BUT FRIENDS LIE, dammit! I thought he said (or implied) he was ex-military? Stone cold killer. When Steel talks about stone cold killers, Steel means it. Steel hangs around the genuine issue. Steel is not ex-mil, although father fought for the Marines in Korea, and Steel has always regretted not going military. So Steel reads about, hangs around with and helps out military all the time.

Is PP not ex military?

I am almost positive he is ex military. Now just flies commercial.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:07 PM) [snapback]539897[/snapback]
Steel has always regretted not going commando

:eek:hmy:
I'm glad you wear underwear.

desmith03

I wonder how many of the 21 guests currently viewing the thread are members of BaylorFans snickering at what happens to kf.c during the offseason...

PurplePutt

QUOTE(YA @ Apr 2 2010, 02:58 PM) [snapback]539884[/snapback]

Top--you give your Mineral Wells paper a bad name and PP you give Federal Express a bad name as well. You guys have to remember, this is because y'all are old and all, that the Internet keeps this stuff forever. Employers can and do look for this type of stuff to fire folks. This is especially true for you PP who ADMITS to drinking before and after flying and appears to violate the FAA rules (not saying it is true, but you know the FAA and HR types--guilty 1st, innocent later). Just saying.

Anyway, fight away, I think both of you need an attitude check. :biggrin:

Careful YA! I have never violated any FAA rule. I am completely professional and joking or not about that is absolutely not cool. Why would you mention my employer on line and why would you say I have done what I have not done. I have never admitted to drinking before flying and I have not ever, one time, ever, or ever even come close to violating an FAA rule concerning alcohol or drugs which I am regularly tested for. Last time I checked, nothing I have said or done violates any rule and no matter what were to happen your outing me on line is about as low down as it gets. Now you are a too!

Maybe you should show up at the appointed place and time too!

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(Daniel @ Apr 2 2010, 03:11 PM) [snapback]539901[/snapback]
I wonder how many of the 21 guests currently viewing the thread are members of BaylorFans snickering at what happens to kf.c during the offseason...

Dude. Have you ever read that board? This argument is nothing compared to the stuff that goes on over there.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 03:12 PM) [snapback]539903[/snapback]
Careful YA! I have never violated any FAA rule. I am completely professional and joking or not about that is absolutely not cool. Why would you mention my employer on line and why would you say I have done what I have not done. I have never admitted to drinking before flying and I have not ever, one time, ever, or ever even come close to violating an FAA rule concerning alcohol or drugs which I am regularly tested for. Last time I checked, nothing I have said or done violates any rule and no matter what were to happen your outing me on line is about as low down as it gets. Now you are a too!

Maybe you should show up at the appointed place and time too!

I agree. Was out of line....

desmith03

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 03:12 PM) [snapback]539903[/snapback]
your outing me on line is about as low down as it gets. Now you are a [deleted by me] too!

Wow, I must have missed the part where YA called you gay.

desmith03

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 03:12 PM) [snapback]539904[/snapback]
Have you ever read that board?

I'm quite proud to say, no. :biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 03:13 PM) [snapback]539906[/snapback]
I agree. Was out of line....

Thanks for sharing that :wacko: