• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

lakefrog

QUOTE(Dogfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 07:10 PM) [snapback]539837[/snapback]
I smell a Dateline NBC trap.

I hope they both bring weapons! Nothing like a little pre-game bloodshed.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(82Frog @ Apr 2 2010, 01:52 PM) [snapback]539824[/snapback]
see what happens when there is no football. . . .society starts coming apart at the seams.

:laugh:
Very good.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 01:20 PM) [snapback]539794[/snapback]
Here is what he said:

Pretty brave of him to be half way around the world calling people Must be that military bravado, which leads him to not answer PMs. What a man.

I consider this an insult that cannot be tolerated. I will be at the top of the hill on the North side of the hedge which is between the track and the grassy parking area prior to the OU game. Sorry I am halfway around the world and cannot kick your teeth in from here. Looking forward to it-!!!

lol ... an [Deleted] wart cream will take care of you.

jack the frog

You know, someone could farm out their fight aapearance to some Tex Cobb type if the parties involved have never met, other than this board....

PurplePutt

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 02:10 PM) [snapback]539836[/snapback]
But of course. But that won't happen. Top, if he has an ounce of brains between his ears (and I'm not convinced of that), knows that you, as a member of our military, are a stone cold killer. Size means nothing when you are dealing with a stone cold killer. Steel knows this, though Top may have deluded himself into believing otherwise sitting on his expansive arse safely tucked behind his keyboard. But compared to a man who KILLS FOR A LIVING--um, I think I know who my money is on.

Please keep us updated.

Actually I am an old worn out retired stone cold killer. (Don't tell Top because I want him to be surprised when he gets his [Deleted] whooped by an old man.) Of course, I am younger than some and could probably whoop up on some who wouldn't expect it. But I'll tell you one thing--I will be at the appointed place at the appointed time on Tuesday. I will not have had one drink and I will not be wearing brass knuckles or have a weapon of any kind. My shoes will not have steel toes either so when they go up Top's [Deleted] they won't hurt that bad. And like I said, I will not start any [Deleted] whuppin unless the other party wants it. I am the one who threw down the gauntlet, I would expect that "what a man" would want to reclaim some of his honor though.

Pretty amazing that Top hasn't replied to any of this. He and and all his cronies are probably calling homeland defense right now. :biggrin:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 02:23 PM) [snapback]539845[/snapback]
Actually I am an old worn out retired stone cold killer. (Don't tell Top because I want him to be surprised when he gets his [Deleted] whooped by an old man.) Of course, I am younger than some and could probably whoop up on some who wouldn't expect it. But I'll tell you one thing--I will be at the appointed place at the appointed time on Tuesday. I will not have had one drink and I will not be wearing brass knuckles or have a weapon of any kind. My shoes will not have steel toes either so when they go up Top's [Deleted] they won't hurt that bad. And like I said, I will not start any [Deleted] whuppin unless the other party wants it. I am the one who threw down the gauntlet, I would expect that "what a man" would want to reclaim some of his honor though.

Pretty amazing that Top hasn't replied to any of this. He and and all his cronies are probably calling homeland defense right now. :biggrin:

Sorry, I was taking a Purple Putt in the restroom.

lakefrog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 07:28 PM) [snapback]539850[/snapback]
Sorry, I was taking a Purple Putt in the restroom.

Man, this is great! I hope no adults come along and ruin the fun!

ShivasFrog

Put this on GoFrogs. Promote it as the undercard to the baseball battle with the Sooners. We'll get sold-out Lupton ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMMM-BLE.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 07:23 PM) [snapback]539845[/snapback]

Once a stone cold killer, always a stone cold killer. The hallmark of a stone cold killer is that he is absolutely unafraid of getting his arse whupped, because for most stone cold killers, it has happened before and he believes it will happen again. And he don't care. He would rather be in a fight and lose than not be in a fight at all. This gives them the advantage in any conflict, despite what other disadvantages he might have, because the stone cold killer unhesitatingly attacks, and of course has a clue about what he's going to do beforehand. The 98% of the poopulace who are not stone cold killers will not know what hit them.

And no, I did not mis-spell poopulace. It's a new word. Look it up.

Anyway, yes it has been duly noted that Top has attempted to verbally abuse the wrong person, and must realize same--hence, his silence.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(ShivasFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 01:30 PM) [snapback]539855[/snapback]
Put this on GoFrogs. Promote it as the undercard to the baseball battle with the Sooners. We'll get sold-out Lupton ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMMM-BLE.

Emphasis on the rum.

bullfrog69

QUOTE(ShivasFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 02:30 PM) [snapback]539855[/snapback]

i have a good idea. the whole boot contest is great except that the essay part is pretty boring.

we should have an exhibition fight between topfrog and purpleputt and whoever wins gets the boots.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
One of the funniest threads in a while. Need some mo popcorn yall!

2w65vlj.jpg

JimSwinkLives!

QUOTE(KillerFrog InD KitchenSink @ Apr 2 2010, 12:35 PM) [snapback]539805[/snapback]
Message boards are more like playgrounds when you think about it. Egos, cliques, name calling, threats of "behind the bushes" brawls... It's all there but the jungle gyms.

And full of children.

oldscribe

Has anyone else noted: 1. The origin of this squabble is lost somewhere in the vastness of time, and, 2. the readiness of Steel and maybe others to stand around and shout ``You guys fight!" Takes me back to the fourth grade. Them wuz the days. :tongue:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Purpletoad @ Apr 2 2010, 02:37 PM) [snapback]539865[/snapback]
Putt, do whatever you want with his arse but please leave his fingers alone. I enjoy all the linked stories.
that was funny

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(oldscribe @ Apr 2 2010, 07:36 PM) [snapback]539864[/snapback]
Has anyone else noted: 1. The origin of this squabble is lost somewhere in the vastness of time, and, 2. the readiness of Steel and maybe others to stand around and shout ``You guys fight!" Takes me back to the fourth grade. Them wuz the days. :tongue:

Oh, I see. Steel = Frognosticator and now Steel = PurplePutt?

PP and I don't know each other at all. Top dug his own grave on this one, and with every post digs it even deeper. In Top's desperation to try and pile on Steel, he swung too broad a sword and hit the wrong guy. And rather than back down or issue the type of mea culpa that Steel so readily embraced, he pours gas on the fire. How can you defend that?

Top--you called out PP's manhood. Man up yourself and be there Tuesday.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 02:41 PM) [snapback]539869[/snapback]
In Top's desperation to try and pile on Steel, he swung too broad a sword and hit the wrong guy.

As for you, all I did was point your history of the horrible Mormon posts. It's your history on this board. I said I hoped you meant it this time.